Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2001, 03:31 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Dan, I'm pulling for your Mom, best wishes!
Old 08-22-2001, 03:34 PM   #22
Conan

Im sorry Z. My prayers are with her, you, and all of your relatives. I almost lost mine last Thanksgiving. She went in for a stress test and ended up having a quad on her heart. She is doing ok now. Take good care and try not to worry.

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 08-22-2001, 03:35 PM   #23
Neb
Account deleted by Request

My prayers are with you, and never lose hope or faith, they alone can cure a person.
Old 08-22-2001, 03:39 PM   #24
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Dang,Z

I am so sorry, my grandma died of cancer last year. Not sure what type it was though. Its painful for everyone, I will pray for her.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-22-2001, 03:52 PM   #25
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

So sorry for you. Just the thought of my mom dying makes me want to cry it must be awful to actually go through that . I really hope she recovers, my thoughts are with you.
Old 08-22-2001, 04:05 PM   #26
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Dan,

You and your mom are in our thoughts and prayers, as we wish the best outcome for all involved.

"I will speak with the Elder Elven Healers about your plight!"

------------------

Old 08-22-2001, 04:09 PM   #27
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

My thoughts are with you also Dan.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 04:18 PM   #28
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I know how you are feeling, Dan. I watched my mom die with cancer 6yrs ago. Yes, it can be cured, but if not, keep this in mind: modern treatments mean she need suffer little or no pain. My mom was in profound sleep when she died, and suffered nothing.
You mom will be ok, even if she doesn't recover this time. Be prepared that she may not recover. I'm not being callous. Being prepared provides a cushion for grief.

You and your sister are the ones truly suffering. And it is to you two that my heart goes out. Keep up your courage. You have friends.
And I hope money for the bills will show up in good time.

(((((((hugs))))))

------------------

Old 08-22-2001, 05:07 PM   #29
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well Z, i hope your mom pulls though. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts, or ill at least try to. i know its hard to have something like this happen, but hopefully the doctors are compotent and she'll make it.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.
Old 08-22-2001, 05:27 PM   #30
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh Dan I am so sorry about your mom. I had hoped that things had gotten better for her by now. I will keep both you and your mom in my prayers. And try please not to let yourself get too stressed out friend, as she has not been completely diagnosed yet, and even when she is, does not mean it is the end for her, there is still time for the doctors to help. Keep having faith, things may swing towards a positive light. Please keep us updated, we are all here for you (24-7 even!)

------------------