Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-07-2001, 01:12 PM   #1
Anthem
Dungeon Master

After installing ToB Should I do Watcher's Keep before going on to Ch7 of SoA? And after completeing SoA Do i get to keep any or all of my party? If only my main character can be brought in what do I do Put all kick -ass equiptment in the BAG of Hollding or something before the end of Ch 7? I need some advice
Thanks!
Old 11-07-2001, 02:28 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Right first off, I think you can bring in the whole party, and also, don't worry, you can do watchers keep whenever, if you think you have enough experience go in SoA, but if you want to ait you can do it in ToB.
Old 11-07-2001, 11:47 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Don't worry about losing anything that your party has. You can continue with everything in ToB. Watcher's Keep is more enjoyable if you do it while still in SoA. Once you get to ToB, your party is too powerful. (In my opinion.) If you want a challenge, do it in Chapter 2 or 3 of SoA.
Old 11-07-2001, 11:51 PM   #4
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Make sure you have in your party's inventory whatever items you want to bring over to ToB. Once you finish SoA, ToB will start and you cannot return to the SoA areas, except for WK.