Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-10-2002, 10:24 AM   #1
ultima
Dungeon Master

I have completed the game atlast, defeating Lord Cet.
Unfortunately the few good items that i get after that will do no good!!!
Becoming a Valkyrie,zenmaster too late in the game!!!
Even the mavin sword seem little less powerful!!!
Anephas,Cet are no match to Oakenmir!!!
Oaken mir must have been the villain instead.
W&W could have been improved in many areas i guess!
The creatures are repeated often, ie all look alike!! behave alike!!
Alibaba looks like Dark lord or sathius!! or if red colored it becomes fire elemental or some kind of fiend!!
So what are those dragons that read the story!!
Is it Erathsmador and kids??
If so, after killing the dragon will it change !?
ultima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 10:40 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats on winning the game, ultima!!!

Yes - some of the very best things end up coming way too late in the game but that is probably due to the fact that they ended up rushing the game to market when development money ran low. You can always play again to make use of your Zen Master and Valkyrie!!

Wyv
Old 11-10-2002, 04:31 PM   #3
Olli Kalma

Congratulations Ultima!
Yes Mavin's Sword was little dissapointment...
It's nice to hear that Oakenmir was easier than Cet!
I had really problems when I tryed to kill Oakenmir! Still waven't been able to kill him... Don't know how to do it... 12milj. XP! it makes me think I should try another time! [img]smile.gif[/img] Not like to kill NPC's but I'm greed for XP...
Old 11-10-2002, 05:38 PM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Way to go Ultima [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] !! You can actually have more fun the 2nd time around with a singel zen master or something [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 10:34 PM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Congrats, Ultima! The first game is always the hardest...

As has been mentioned, you can play again with the same characters, even going for a "boutique" game like a solo zenmaster or Valkyrie. The game's quite different when you are the only one in your party...

And yeah, there are a lot of things many of us wish were different. Those last two special classes at the end are certainly one of them. Perhaps when Willow finishes WW2 we'll find them fixed.

What? what's that, Willow? Why, of *course* we know who you are. Using W's on the front and back of your name, and tossing in IX instead of II just to keep us guessing... we know the truth, and it will come out...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 09:28 AM   #6
Olli Kalma

Bungleau:
What about Radek? Ain't radek D.W?
Old 11-11-2002, 01:02 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Oh... so now, you think Radek and Willow are two different people? He he he... not hardly.

In fact, you might be surprised to know how many people there are on this board. Well, I'll let you in on a secret -- there are seven people. Wyvern, Willow, Sazerac, chi master, desdicado, lionheart, and you. Chi master, desdicado, and lionheart haven't been assimilated yet, but they will be.

I don't even exist. I'm a figment of Willow's imagination, something she brings out on a cold day to liven things up. Thank Kerah she lives in Toronto, where it's always cold, or I'd never see the light of day...

And don't worry. We *are* all out to get you...
-+-+-+
Old 11-11-2002, 05:07 PM   #8
Olli Kalma

???
How come I once seen WillowIX and you Bungleau, Packrat and Wyvern at the same time at this forum???

And why don't you think that I'm one of WillowIX's imagination member, or even Bradleys?

Or mayby I'm just that electrical movement on wires and don't even exsist...

Or mayby I should go to bed... I't 0:11 at night in Finland... Good night everyone !
Old 11-11-2002, 05:19 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

Between all the "who is really Bradley" rumors and now this "who is real and who isn't real", my sides ache with laughing!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 11:28 PM   #10
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

It's simple, Olli. Packrat and I are some of Willow's creations. She uses multiple boot environments so she can be logged into the forum multiple times. And I know you're not one of Willow's creations, because we all talk. About you. And others...

Wyvern's... special [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] . She's the one who keeps us all in line. What with hacking games back and forth (it's fun when she pretends to email one to herself for a hack) and attending plays at Stratford, she lets her creations control the roost while she's gone. At least temporarily... she has to bring them back under control every so often with a room full of salads. Assassin's daggers aren't the *only* things she can hack, ya know. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for you, you're either fresh meat in here, or Wyvern's getting more clever at hiding her true self in her creations. Hmmmm... if I look at your posts, I don't see one single art reference, but a lot of pretentious things about physics. Betcha I can find the site those came from with Google...

BTW, if you notice Packrat's gone, let me know. I've been trying to sneak some salad dressing into his backpack. If you think the salads are bad when you run into them, you can only imagine how nasty they are when they smell salad dressing and think you're going to try to eat them. Very defensive, they get...

Hooooowee. That's about enough conspiracy theory for me for one night. It'll be time for snoozing soon.
-+-+-+