Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-26-2001, 12:54 PM   #51
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Z, just another note to say that we're wishing you guys all the best.
Old 08-27-2001, 07:30 AM   #52
Sigmar
Unicorn

Ziroc, I truly hope your mum pulls through this and may I say you are handling this like a trooper. If I was in your situation I wouldn't know what I do. Cancer is a horrible thing but thankfully it is now losing the war against man-kind, may God smile on you and your mom. Anyway if it's in the early stages it should be much easier to remove. Good luck Ziroc and may God be with you.

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-27-2001, 07:36 AM   #53
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

To add here, I found out today that my grandmother has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Its in its early stages so the breast may not even have to be removed but with just the tumult it created in the family and how I felt about I have more of an idea how you must be feeling now. Although for you it must be 100 times worse

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-27-2001, 09:17 AM   #54
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah man! Hang in there. I myself don't know what it feels like to fear for one of your parents life, but i've seen my father last year (both his parents, and our dog died), and it didn't look good. We're positive that your mum will be well eventually man!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-27-2001, 09:26 PM   #55
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

Dan,

I was very sorry to see the update on your mother, and know a bit about what you are going through, having lost my father and a grandmother both in the last year. I hope and pray that things go better than you could ever believe, both with your mother's health and with the medical bills. Be sure to keep us posted!

------------------
Be careful! I think it's a tr...