Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
dplax
Jack Burton

Summary:

Therlion, Keal and Kalam are waiting for Adohorn to return, who has gone warg-hunting.

Turin, Terias and Kirūn (if Cienden doesn't post for another week I shall temporarily remove Kirūn from the game) are going after Therlion's group in order to help Kalam.

Roland has just found Robyn.

Celedor is following some orcs.

Feldorn is moving towards Calladia.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:49 PM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

OOC>>Sorry took a while to post, I have been away for the last 2 days.

Adohorn
For Adohorn:

The dagger missed the warg's leg yet the arrow hit it in the stomach. With a yelp of pain the warg turned around and started half running and half limping down the left hand side corridor. [/QUOTE}

Adorhorn ran after the Warg, drawing back another arrow as he went. Firing it off he was aiming for the leg rather than a fatal point, wanting to injure but not kill this one. It was far too valuable for that.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:56 PM   #3
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

The arrow hit the warg in its left hind leg and it fell down to the ground. A sound came out of its mouth and Adohorn thanks to his long years experience noticed that it was not wargish. The creature was barking in dog language. Here is what Adohorn hears:

"Deliver me from my suffering. A now long dead mage cursed me to become this foul creature. Help me die, and by doing me this favor you shall erase me as a menace to these lands."

[ 10-14-2004, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-14-2004, 03:52 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Robyn! You're.. You're alright? Unharmed? I read the letter, and I was worried that..." Roland was about to say that he was worried that Lord Easthome took her for security, but then thought it wasn't safe infront of the guard. He looked at the guard, then turned to the captain with a questioning look, and the captain turned his head from side to side, revealing the guard the loyalties to Easthome. Roland turned back to Robyn and smiled "I am just glad you are alright!"
Old 10-14-2004, 04:18 PM   #5
dplax
Jack Burton

Robyn

"I am alright. A bit tired though."

Then she noticed the look on Roland's face and drew him a few steps away.

"What has happened? Is everything all right? What has happened to Turin?" - the thought of harm coming to the man she had just really started beginning to know filled her heart with fear and she waited for Roland's reply anxiously.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #6
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn stopped, stunned by what he heard. Never in all his time had a Warg ever spoken before. Although ironically he supposed this wasn't really a Warg at all...

He would help he decided, but he could also learn a lot from this creature, so maybe killing it straight away wouldn't be a good idea, if that was even what it wanted.

Adohorn nodded and tried his best to respond, "Ok I shall help you. What do I have to do? I'm sure I can just kill you right here, or else you would have died many moons ago at your own discression."
Old 10-15-2004, 11:41 AM   #7
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor continues to follow the orcs. He needs to stay downwind from them so as not to let them smell him. He will move to a new location accordingly.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:15 PM   #8
dplax
Jack Burton

For Salphur and Hurlon:

The two friends had journeyed together for several years, always achieving more and more and at the same time wanting more and more also. It was not strange that their hunger for power brought them into the enemy's grasp. It had now been three years that they served him and had already completed several missions. They had just succesfully returned from an assassination, in which a disloyal human leader had to be killed.

Arandor, the mage who had given them the mission did not seem to really care about the result. Salphur and Hurlon had heard rumors that not everything was right in the stronghold. But Arandor did not talk about this. He was telling them about a new mission and the reward was the highest he had ever offered them.

"My master is having concerns over one of our human allies. He has sent some of his orcs to take care of the problem, but we all know that orcs aren't always reliable. I actually think that they shall fail. In case they succeed then you shall not be needed. But it is always good to go for sure. What my master wants is you two to check out on a group of adventurers who have been wreaking havoc in the area, and if they pose a threat to our plans you are to eliminate them. If you wish you can go to the armory in the stronghold to get equipped. You shall not need to pay for this. Is everything clear?"

Arandor then proceeding in telling them all the details of the mission and afterwards sent them off to get equipped.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:21 PM   #9
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

"Do you think that if I could have killed myself then I wouldn't have done it? I am unable to do it. The curse also involves this. Will you help me?"
Old 10-15-2004, 06:25 PM   #10
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

The orcs continue on and in the middle of the night you come in view of the town they were heading to. Not far outside the town the orcs stop for several minutes. Examining more closely Celedor can see that they are looking at the bodies of several humans. The leader of the small group of orcs recognizes one of the humans as Lord Easthome. The orcs then continue on to the city and arrive at the gates, where their leader goes in with four of his bodyguards. The rest of the orcs stay in front of the gate.
Closed Thread