Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
All High Monkey0
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i got another question, in a post all on it's own, hurray ! where's this shrew chisi assasin? i'm up to brimlock and still haven't run into him, it's the last ishad n'ha quest i got.
Old 11-18-2002, 07:41 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

You must go back to the Ishad N'Ha area. Catch your map and follow me. Find the lake there. You see that there are
- 2 pieces of shore connected to the rest of the map of Ishad N'Ha,
- 1 piece of shore connected to the area with the regular entrance into the Boogre Prison, and
- 1 piece of shore connected to the small area separated from the rest of the map, which you haven't investigated so far [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yep! You've guessed it! Shrew Chishi is exactly there.
Note: Because you have to report at Bushi Dojo of Ishad N'ha, you'll be unable to return to Brimloch Roon by Call of Home. Do not forget to Create Portal near Brimloch Roon gates. Otherwise, you will have to return through Shadowspire dungeon or Vanish through the pass between Ishad N'Ha and Brimloch Roon.
Old 11-18-2002, 10:37 PM   #3
All High Monkey0
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks, i checked the whole map but didn't return to the lake area since i did the boogre prison. I don't know what's wrong with going through dragonspire, it's not that long, heading back to valeia is a longer hike. and did you know that to get back to ishad n'ha you can just walk down the cliff near torin? like absailing without a rope.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:27 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Sure, you can go through Dragonspire again, but it's a whole lot easier to simply cast teleport (or call of home, if Brimloch roon is still your last town).

Although, as I think about it, it might be possible to collect the various chests around the area and build a tower to climb up to the ledge. Missy may try that later...

Of course, going through the 'Spire gives the opportunity for yet more random encounters with nice-sized monsters. XP, here we come...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 07:47 AM   #5
All High Monkey0
Elite Waterdeep Guard

just the other day i was messing around with climbing things and you can almost get up to the trail down the other side of dragon spire to brimloch but you can't quite make it, just in the corner near torin and the square trees, unfortuantely you can't tree surf there like i was trying , and don't try to climb the stout mines mountain, it might look easy but you get stuck, found that out too.
Old 11-20-2002, 08:10 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yep, you can't quite make it to those places, but it is fun trying!

There are quite a few unexpected places that you can go but I don't think anyone has bothered to put together a list. I've been on top of the Serpent Temple and all over all the walls at Shurugeon Castle. I tried to get on top of Skull Castle but don't think I ever managed that one.

Maybe we should start a list/thread.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote