Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 01:20 PM   #11
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hey Lily, you have a saltwater tank? What kind of fish do you have? Do you have a moray eel?
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 01:26 PM   #12
Lily the Ranger

Well, we used to have a 90 gallon with all the tangs, clowns, anemones, shrimp, corals, crabs . . . you could imagine but the Computer Paladin couldn't take care of it working 50-60 hrs per week so we gave them back to the store and I set up a little ten gallon for my daughter. She is done so we took gave most of the critters away but can't bring ourselve to kill the zillion limpets and red algae and ambient life forms. It is getting kind of slimey. The micro scopic copopods remind me of the roaches singing "In Joes Apartment" or Horton hears a who. The worms would make lovely wandering monsters.
Old 12-16-2000, 01:28 PM   #13
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Do you have one of these, a rattail?
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 01:31 PM   #14
Lily the Ranger

Good God NO! The lion fish was bad enough!!! Bye, bye. I have been swallowed by a rat tail and the Algebra student beckons!
Old 12-16-2000, 02:20 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Wow!!!

You've taught me something new today!
When the holiday stresses come crashing down around me and my motivation stat has been drained to zippo, I can come here and ask for comfort and a boogre brew to help get me through!
Now where else can you do that??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 08:52 PM   #16
xenotoca

Druckus stop crying. A jag and no spare set of keys tut tut. You think you have troubles now just wait till a small component goes and the computer EMU shuts dowm the whole system. I have just outed an XJ6 as it would not start all that was gone was a sensor that tells the EMU there is water around the engine. Plenty of water but as the sensor had failed it tells the EMU there is none. Another favourite is a small switch on the passenger side (UK RHD) that trips if the car overturns and cuts the engine. Trouble is to have towed to a garage and diagnosed cost more than the car was worth so it went. 2nd hand Jags are cheap in the UK. I love Jags though, my first car was an XK140 when I finally had to buy a car as the kids would not fit in the panniers of my motor cycle.

Finaly got rid of the kids but still have bikes. HE HE
Old 12-16-2000, 10:40 PM   #17
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Snarl.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2000, 12:27 AM   #18
Lily the Ranger

Hey, Slip, come to think of it your rattail would make a WUNNERFUL monster, especially as a fish out of water! Flying fish. Xeno - one almost down, two to go. PS we still wuv you drukus, how about a spell of metal detecting? Ask your cat, if you have one, they love to hide stuff. Take a metal detector to the beach (temp here 10 degrees F today, sigh) find someone else's keys. Then it will be like the game - tons of keys you don't need.