Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 12:22 AM   #1
Junshi

I cannot find the serpent statue in the water under the serpent cages. Every time I go under them I drown because I cannot get through the passage that is in between the 2 cages.....Can someone help.....Please.

Thanx,
Junshi

Old 10-04-2000, 01:20 PM   #2
JaredC80SF

I was having the same problem. You just have to wiggle back and forth and jump around. It's kind of a bug but you can squeeze through eventually.

Old 10-04-2000, 02:02 PM   #3
Junshi

I've tried to wiggle back and forth about 50 times now and I simply cant get through.....anybody else have an idea?
By the way thanx for your help anyway Jared.

Old 10-04-2000, 07:17 PM   #4
JaredC80SF

Is there a fish or anything in the area? Sometimes those little creatures can prevent you from moving. Other than that I'd say just keep tryin to squeeze in.. its just a really tiny space that needs to be fixed.

Jared

Old 10-04-2000, 10:31 PM   #5
Lord_jester

What happened to me was I was being attacted by the fish and was able to stay down there trying without dieing. Then I turned around tward the opening and got hit by a fish and it forced me throught the hole! Maybe thats not what did it but its worth a try.