Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 01:32 AM   #1
mcb0001

Have talked to Shaman and got Toadem quest. I see trapdoor and it "is not working at this time". I've looked for lever and found none, jumped up and down, walked backwards, spun around 3 times...still nothing. Can't get any answer from toad's. Searched the whole darn lake and can't find toadem place. Please help, don't mind a spoiler, I've spent too much time on this.

Also how do you climb down ladders? Number pad 0 just makes me jump off the edge. I'm tired of falling all the time.
Thanks.

Old 10-22-2000, 04:58 AM   #2
Kenwyn

I seem to remember talking to the head toad (Shinwiki???) until he opened the trap door. You may have to type in "Ukabu". Ask him everything and he will open the door which leads to the bad guys.

As far as going down ladders.....Good Luck! I always take damage. Ouch!!!

Old 10-22-2000, 11:23 AM   #3
mitres
Welcomed New User

I didn't notice a trap door. I went off what the Shaman said, something about in the woods on the other side of the village. It was a very cool nighttime battle, with flaming spells lighting up the darkness!
Old 10-24-2000, 02:59 PM   #4
AlexDok

Glad to hear that it's not only my team, who falls each time downstairs.
And about Toadem quest: you can think that you received it, but you will receive it only after telling to shaman UKABU! Then he recognize you as a great UKABU and open the trap door in the floor. Good luck!

Old 10-24-2000, 03:04 PM   #5
Altean

Yeah, still didn't figure out how to go DOWN on ladders so I fall as well, only way to go down so far for me is to fall.