Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2003, 01:14 PM   #1
Poucha
Welcomed New User

Hi all i have lot of asking on this game maybe you may help me.
i don't understand how you combines items with gadgeterres i have this list and don't knows how used it:
iron weed thorns,piercer modai claw,empty bottle(need an alchimist?)
Where is cerdan's weapons where i need the whell key to open it i haven't fins in arkina.
Umpani flag for?
how used Rockets
don't understand the IUF pass lvl 1&2 is for
a diamond
X-ray chip,microwave chip,doll,porthole,hinged box,magnifying glass have trained lot of combine with merge with gadgetter but no appening.
i don't find how repair the black box too and how have Mook aliance.
im a little lost and don't know where i need to go and do for momment.
im on kriticon past to see rattkin..
Team is all lvl 9 ,i have a fighter,rogue,samourai,gadgetter,mage,and priest(have see at lvl 12 i need to dual with bishop why for i don't know)
And the last thing im french so try to used easy word for i can translate easy thanks you so munch.
Poucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 01:41 PM   #2
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome to IW! It sounds like you haven't been everywhere at all yet, and not even been to all the places within each zone. If you use the Map function (left-click the Radar in the main screen or hit Tab on the keyboard) you can tell where you have not been in the Zone you're in now. If you always try to go everywhere and talk to all the 'people' who show as green dots on the radar, you may find out a lot more about what to do.
As for the stuff you have found: If you look at the item by right-clicking, at the top of the description page it'll say what kind of thing it is. If it says 'Gadget', then your Gadgeteer should be able to do something with it. Sometimes a 'Gadget' needs to be merged with another 'Gadget' before it's actually useful--this is done by holding the item (left-click) and then clicking onto the 'merge' symbol (the ball with two arrows pointing towards it on the bottom of the inventory screen) and clicking that onto the item you think it goes with. There is a list, somewhere around here...But your Gadgeteer also has to have the right level and Engineering ability.
Some of the things you mentioned are 'Special' items, they can be given to Smiths (at shops) who can make special armor or weapons. If a shopkeeper says something about custom items, ask about 'custom' to find out which items they'll want to make them out of.
Can't repair the Broken Black Box--there is one that's not broken somewhere else.
Rockets are pretty useless even if used with the Rocket Launcher, which a Umpani SGT should give you if you do the training sessions your Recruiter sends you on. (what your security passes are for--the person who gave them to you should have said what to do next; that'll be in your Journal, click on the feather-pen icon at the bottom ofthe main screen)
No need to change anyone to Bishop if you don't want to, that's just a possible development idea.
For the rest of your list, i'm making a little spoiler space, in case you want to experiment a while longer
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Gad Items: Empty Bottle + Gunpowder
Pot With Lid + Porthole
Hinged Box + Doll
Magnifying Glass + P-Torch
X-Ray Chip + Scanner
Microwave Chip + Broken Blaster

(edited to add) forgot about the Umpani Flag--there's another group, the T'rang, that want to see the flag.

[ 12-19-2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Scatter ]
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 08:31 AM   #3
Poucha
Welcomed New User

Woott Thanks a lot Scatter for the information
I think for the third iuf pass i need to rescue the Umpani(don't renember is name) maybe.
So i need to wait for used the whell key i think i need it for the bomb in the black tower in Arcantia.
May i upgrade the Omniguns with merge items too?
Have you some difficult to enter in the 2houses Umpani the Onestair is big and i need lot of time before i can up it
And an idea for have Mook aliance the hollograms don't want open doors
have forgot may i can remove a curse effect on a weapon(not the characters)
Thanks again

[ 12-20-2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Poucha ]
Poucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:41 AM   #4
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

Bon jour, Poucha. Comment allez vous? Welcome to the board.

Don't rescue the Umpani yet, work with the T'Rang but get flag from Umpani commissary first. If you rescue too early, you make the T'Rang an enemy. If you want the most points, work with both sides.

The Wheel Key is in Arnika and is used in the Monastery, on the lower level across the bridge. You get some weapons and other goodies there.

You can't merge items with Omniguns, they improve automatically as you level up.

The two houses are entered from the Umpani and T'Rang bases by a transporter. You open them from the inside.

The Mook alliance is offered to for you to deliver by both the T'Rang and Umpani. Do both quests if you can.

A vous sante!
Old 12-20-2003, 11:15 AM   #5
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You can remove a curse on an item, but that is only temporary. The Remove Curse will let you unequip a cursed item, but it is still cursed.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote