Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-04-2000, 03:05 PM   #1
willy1

Alright, my char has lvl 6 blessings, art. of stone, sun, and moon. I have plenty of items that I know can be blessed, but when I click to bless it says "you need other blessings"?! So when I got to blessing 3, I realized something was up. I wasted the skills on 2 other chars so I could figure this out. My thoughts were stone, sun, and moon were only for enchant, and the other 3 for bless. But that cant be! With the other 2 chars, I found vine gives tougen which I quite uesless. Spirit gives regen, which is great...but I dont want swords that regen! And feind gives more damage, which is great. BUT the 2 chars aare not gonna go up in blessing beyound 2, so I need to figure out what I am doing wrong with my main blesser...the one who has a skill of six blessing. So, if anyone can tell me what the "you need other blessings" message means, plz do!

Another thing, I would have put the other 3 artifacts on my main blesser, but for some reason I only get 2-3 of each magic offered I took the wizz -> warlock -> monk route. Because my char became a new class late in the game, she earned the first 10 lvl extremely quick. But I had hoped my char would be able to choose every last spell she missed, thus picking up all the artifacts except vine that she didnt have (or need). So, is there some reason why I dont have all the spells I missed avalible? There should be tons!

Thanks in advance!
Willy1

Old 11-04-2000, 10:38 PM   #2
Dave1

I have the same(sorta)type of problems so I will keep boosting this to the top until somebody replies.

Old 11-05-2000, 05:19 AM   #3
willy1

Thanks, here is a link to another board that has put a lot of thought into blessing. Might help you too.

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=7482141