Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2002, 02:51 PM   #1
Anamics
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HEh, just interesting to know. Who played all three and in this order too. I havent got my hands on NWN but it'll be this order as soon as it hits my com at home.

Dungeon Siege - played a fair bit but lacks what i want in a depthful RPG.

Morrowind - Looks great, Plays great. Slightly bugfull but i've downloaded the Patch. ( talk about being able to see enemy HP! )

NwN - *groans and moans* i still dont have it.

Cheers to a great year of good and decent RPGS. or should i say Great =)
Old 06-21-2002, 02:53 PM   #2
MagiK

I did it in that order, sad thing is that Morrowwind isn't going to see the light of day again for a long long time [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2002, 02:55 PM   #3
Anamics
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And something else to note.

Anyone of you having this serious problem of suddenly having a handful of games to account for!?

I'm over and done with DS even before i finished it, coz i skipped onto Morrowind once i got my hands on it. Now i've just downloaded that patch and started a new character but NwN's forecasted to reach my doors this monday. Oh no!. *huge prob* i loved MW but what am i to do when NwN's out? ... something like I like sally but i'm fond of Mary too - Who gets the date.. *STUMPED!*
Old 06-21-2002, 02:59 PM   #4
Anamics
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sheesh. Guess u're knda right Magik.

I'll go down unto Neverwinter and finish my 60 game hours. say.. 4 days? haha then i'll be able to have time to go back to MW... If Morrowind doesnt see the light of day. I'd say Bioware is guilty of creating too addictive games. muahaha
Old 06-22-2002, 12:03 AM   #5
The X
Dungeon Master

Greetings Anamics,
You mentioned something about having your copy reaching your door this Monday? Did U ordered it thru the net or something?
Nonetheless.....I just have to say this...."SO VERY JEALOUS!!!!"
Old 06-22-2002, 12:08 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Anamics:
HEh, just interesting to know. Who played all three and in this order too. I havent got my hands on NWN but it'll be this order as soon as it hits my com at home.

Dungeon Siege - played a fair bit but lacks what i want in a depthful RPG.

Morrowind - Looks great, Plays great. Slightly bugfull but i've downloaded the Patch. ( talk about being able to see enemy HP! )

NwN - *groans and moans* i still dont have it.

Cheers to a great year of good and decent RPGS. or should i say Great =)
I am sticking with Morrowind and NWN. DS is off the Hard drive soon.

PS: I am getting SICK and tired of gettting busted for picking a lock in Morrowind and they take ALL my stolen items.. (3 days worth)!! what is a Thief to DO!?! I have a very high skill in sneak and picking too. Argh!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 01:30 AM   #7
Anamics
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm ... Ziroc. you can try dropping all the items on the ground before the guards get you =) then just pick them up again. haha.