Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 08:34 PM   #41
Mr-Eiz
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
I want to see W&W 2!!!!

Wyv

ME TOO

------------------
hunger need brain food
...................Hum you got brain for me??

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's of to play we go

Eiz

[This message has been edited by Mr-Eiz (edited 06-10-2001).]
Mr-Eiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 06:25 AM   #42
Pangur Ban

I'll keep the flame alight !!

I count myself as a longtime CRPG'r as well, having played 70 of them, dating back to Temple of Apshai on the Commodore 64. ( I keep a list, and still have the final save for most of them, even for those I don't have the right computer for anymore !! )

WW was a breath of fresh air for CRPG's. Sure, it had and still has its problems, but I recall very few. games released over the last few years that didn't require a patch of some sort.

Things to update for WW2.
Remove the "reset adventure" option. What was this for, anyway, if not a licence to cheat?
Make rolling up characters easier. A reroll button on the stats screen please !!
PLEASE stop constant reminders from guild masters about outstanding role and guild quests. One reminder per shop visit is enough, not a reminder everytime you switch back to character with the quest. The whole quest engine needs a good tweaking. Quests that are generated at random would be nice.
NPC's and others should treat the party as a group, not as a single individual with a "destiny".
I agree with previous posts in that once you know how to identify a rusty long sword, you should be able to identify any other rusty long sword you might find.

--------------------------------------------------------]
"Alas, for the dog could not enter the kingdom of heaven ..."

Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 05:32 PM   #43
jsalsb
Elminster

I'd even pay double!

I rarely have time in my life for play, and this year I devoted my spare time to WW. Not one regret! Keep on making 'em, I'll keep buying 'em! From a commercial standpoint, HPI, what else do you need to hear?

Jon Salsberg, Montreal, Canada.
(JonII)

I just noticed that I'm post number 42 in this thread. My memorial tribute to D.N.A.
------------------
JonII

[This message has been edited by jsalsb (edited 06-11-2001).]
jsalsb is offline   Reply With Quote