Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 04:13 PM   #1
show
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it possible to train to get to the next level, and not be given the extra level when leveling up?? Example: I trained my Paladin to get level 6 2nd weapon, but when i leveled up, i don't get that increased. That has happened to me on several different times with different characters. Am i training at a bad time?? lol Is there a certain time to train, or certain other attributed i need to increase traits like that? Anyone else get this problem, or just me?? hehe
Thanks for all your guys help
show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2001, 04:16 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Sorry, there's no level up training. However, there is some workaround the training to provide you with a better character earlier on. Check out the best tips tread. You should find all the info you need there.

Also, your stat changes the minute you press the training icon, not when you level up.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 06-13-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2001, 06:30 PM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

There really is no "wrong" or "bad" time to train. Just try to train every time you level up, but don't go running all the way back through a dungeon just to get your training. If you miss one or two levels, it's okay.

Also, when leveling up, try to spend your skill points on something like sorcery or gallantry instead of sword or bow because you can train in sword and bow. Sorcery and gallantry you can't. Also, whenever a new trait becomes available to train in a guild, look it up to see what it does and if you like it, get the trait instead of bringing up a skill. Traits are, in my opinion, more important than getting a skill from level 6 to level 7. However, unless you're running a patched version of the game DO NOT get spirit shield. It doesn't work. I made that mistake. It through me back 5000 gold that I could have spent on Tiger Strike.

-Jafin

------------------

I may look like an old man now, but just you wait until I take off my fake beard and wig and show you Tiltowait!
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote