Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 06:22 PM   #1
RitingFool
The Magister

In my restarted game, I've had two problems with quests:

1) Toad Potion Quest - I can't get Medwaka to stay still long enough, or get the interface to work "properly" to give him the potion! Is there a trick to this or what?

2) Lord Barrenhawk Delivery Quest - I delivered the package to him in Ishad Na, but can't get the guild master back in Valeia to acknowledge completion! He still thinks I haven't done it. I got the $ and XP from Lord B, too!

I've installed the patch, but as this is an "unoffical beta", and was put out a while ago, does anyone forsee an "official" patch coming? It seems like there are still bugs that need correcting.

Any help here is appreciated.

Regards,
Michael
RitingFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 07:08 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi!

Have the potion all set to GIVE before you start chasing Medwaka down. Try to corner him against some trees - any place where he might have some difficulty running away from you.

The Message to Barrenhawk was a town hall quest, not a guild quest. Are you going back to the Town hall to get credit? Is the same person talking to Sir Elgar??

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 07:12 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Come to think of it - I think you just get the credit from Lord B for this quest and nothing from Sir Elgar upon returning.

See if Sir Elgar will give you another quest.

Wyv
Old 06-11-2001, 10:44 AM   #4
Sgok
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Also, I've noticed a bug with that delivery quest to Lord Barrenhawk. When you deliver it, normally one character has it. If you switch characters very quickly over and over, he will give ALL of your party members 250 exp EACH TIME you have a character get credit for a quest, which can be many many times, if you have the patience. That probably didn't make any sense.
Sgok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 11:22 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sgok - made sense to me!

Wyv