Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 08:08 AM   #1
Hoggar
Welcomed New User

Something strange happened when I was whacking the Cult. I havn't tried it with some other party than my first. I talked to Gaal and travelled down to the Temple with the Avatar. The Avatar wasn't there though, just the beast which is impossible to kill. So I ran around alittle trying to find something to do, got mad and decided to kill Gaal which I did. The Beholder appeared, and I killed him. Then I ran back down to the Temple. Now the Avatar was there, so I could talk to him. He said I should kill the eyeless God, if I'm not mistaken. However, I had already done this. I ran around alittle more and then I decided it was a bug and left. There was some hole at the cultists place (southwest part of the circle) which looked interesting but I couldn't enter it. So - is there some other way to make the Avatar show up than killing the beholder? Should I be able to enter that hole? Should I be cool with the cultists and don't whack them until the Avatar says so? I'm mildly confused here.
Old 11-28-2000, 08:20 AM   #2
bob?

cast healing to kill the beast...