Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 04:22 PM   #21
StigTC

Bad news, but the boss wizard bug happened again last night.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 09-08-2003, 11:47 PM   #22
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
Bad news, but the boss wizard bug happened again last night.
HUH!?! How the heck is that happening?? I guess I'll totally remake him from scratch. [img]smile.gif[/img] I BET I know what it is now though. I changed HIM, but not his custom ITEMS he uses. I bet one of his items--weapon or armor is the thing causing it..

Weird. HE'S IMMORTAL! Too much sewage gas...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-17-2003, 09:41 PM   #23
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Uhhh....Ziroc? I am on level two right now, at the very beginning, and I am watching all the first monsters fight amonst themselves without my help! They just decided to fight as I walked up to them! This has got to be a bug.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:04 AM   #24
Legolas
Jack Burton

I think that's the lizard guy again, his faction doesn't get along too well with the rest of the Undermountain denizens.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 09-19-2003, 01:36 AM   #25
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Another error. The wyrmlings at the portal from 9 to 10. There is a copper wyrmling there (Maybe two?) that fight for me instead of against me in that little group. I just turned invisible and let them hack it out while I watched the light show.
Old 09-19-2003, 03:14 AM   #26
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Another error. The wyrmlings at the portal from 9 to 10. There is a copper wyrmling there (Maybe two?) that fight for me instead of against me in that little group. I just turned invisible and let them hack it out while I watched the light show.
Gotcha. I fixed one encounter already about that. I forgot about the good guy worms

I'll fix that, and look into that level 2 thing.. The factions have been perfect though for weeks... hmm..

Old 10-14-2003, 11:28 PM   #27
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The doors to the huts on lvl 11 are sending us to the underground hallway...but the lvl sure looked good, before i wound up there.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:54 AM   #28
Fuggle
Welcomed New User

LvL 11 like Robert the bard says has a linking problem with the doors in the small tents in the village, as he said the one we took brought us to the underground passage. I noticted that there was a "pin" marking the location on the map feature which was a secret enterance or something like that. But after i did a search of the area i couldnt find anything.

LvL 11 i also noticed that near the area where you have the gate locked because you are still in the process of constructing the area the desert fighter (not sure of name) transformed into an animal and when he died he stayed in that form and was just stated as dead.

LvL 10 Hell hounds were killing the dragon wyrmlings when i observed them from a distace. When i got closer they all came and attacked me. Which i figure it should be.

Rathgor
Old 10-15-2003, 07:36 PM   #29
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I also observed the desert warrior transform, and stay in that form, dead and standing, and btw, welcome to fuggle, it was fun last night.
Old 10-16-2003, 02:23 AM   #30
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Oh god, Polymorph is a buggy spell for NPC's. [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought I removed it.

Are they too easy to kill? I DID lower their skills, because they would heal like 3 times after you get them to near death and they changed into tons of things I thought I removed from feats or spells. I will double check em

BTW, that level is like 50% finished. I had to redo some things and those 'huts' and secret rock entrances are dead until I finish it, and I'll link them--Those are a secret for now [img]smile.gif[/img] I mainly opened it for you guys to get to see a taste of what you'll see.

BTW, lol, when I tested it, I tried a tunnel on that level just to see what happened, and the damn thing dropped me to UML1!!! I was like.. ok. so the original tag for level 1 is the default. Hmmm..

In the next few days, you will see many MANY more added things to that level, and check the sign on that level for updates and let me know if you see further bugs if ya want, it will help!! I thought I fixed that polymorph thing, but I guess not. Hmm. They are simple Rangers with no feats in poly/shape/elemental changes turned on.. weird! I'll figure it out and check it tomorrow night for me guys! Thanks!! And welcome Fuggle dude!! Glad to see ya mate!

Closed Thread