Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-19-2001, 07:50 AM   #1
Clem
Welcomed New User

I have spoken to Gaelen but chosen to take Bodhi's offer. I have completed all of her tasks and gone back to the graveyard (after dark) to see her, but she never appears at all. I have all of the stuff I should have for her but still she never turns up.

If you go through towards Bodhi's lair, to the North of the spider room-place you just meet with a woman called 'Food' who just keeps repeating herself and doesn't actually do anything. No sign of Haz or his Golem at all!

Have I come to a dead-end? Do I have to restarts the whole damn thing? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhhh !!

Help, please........
Old 11-19-2001, 08:04 AM   #2
norompanlasolas

Unless I misunderstood your post you have entered bodhis dungeon through the big door with magical protections north of the spiders nest. Try entering it through the last door to the left of the open graveyard (where you save that guy that was buried alive).

When inside, just go to the main room where that big table is and bodhi should be there. If it is not that I dont know. Maybe a bug?
Old 11-19-2001, 09:49 AM   #3
Clem
Welcomed New User

It's when I approach the door with magical protections that I find the woman called 'Food' and can get no further.

You cannot go through the entrance near where you saved the man buried alive, as it says the door is 'blocked from the other side'. You must have to enter Bodhi's inner lair by going through the main door where Haz and a golem should be - however, there is no Haz or Golem - just 'Food'.

Isn't Bodhi supposed to meet you once you have the shipment from the docks anyway?
Old 11-19-2001, 11:11 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Your first quest for Bodhi was to hijack one of the Shadow Thieves' shipments. You enter Bodhi's lair not through the massive front doors, but through the door that is neighbours with the Crypt King. If you have rescued Viconia earlier on and told her to go off on her own, she will be standing next to the door you need to enter too.
Old 11-20-2001, 07:47 AM   #5
Clem
Welcomed New User

No worries!

Found out on Bioware's site that it's a bug in the game!

If you first encounter Bodhi inside one of the tombs the door (next to Viconia) doesn't unlock.

Downloaded a patch which opened the door and 'et voila' !

Only wasted about a month trying to work out what I hadn't done!!!

Cheers all anyway.
Old 11-20-2001, 08:51 AM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Glad you fixed your problem!

WELCOME TO IW!

see ya!