Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 07-03-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
So, I decided to go back and replay Final Fantasy 8, as the title obviously suggests. However, this time I have my mind set to do everything in the game, including collecting everything. I need two more cards to finish my collection, one of them being Shiva. Zone has Shiva, and is on the White SEED ship, this I know. The problem is, I'm almost at the end of disc 3 (PSX version) and the ship is not where it previously was. In fact it doesnt seem to exist anymore. Anyone else have this problem, and possibly now where the ship has gone?

(Dron returns... again... for the hundreth time.)
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:01 AM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

It's location is different everytime I think, and it takes me ages to find it everytime too

Though I believe it has to be hidden in a certain area of the world.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
I think I've searched the entire Cetra (or Centra?) continent, so far. Very very, super-frustrating. The guide doesn't mention anything about it moving, but then that might be too helpful.
So, next question: With the GF Eden, does its compatability increase by more than two when summoned by any character? I'm using Zell, and each time he summons Eden their compatability only increases by 2, rather than the normal 20! And yes, I know, too many obscure and frivulous questions. It's what I do. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

It's around the Cetra Continent right? It is diffficult to find because of the camera angles, etcetc. [img]smile.gif[/img] Find the 2 "C" shaped islands that face each other. It's in the map. It's hard to explain

With Eden, well that GF is one powerful. Perhaps Zell's magic is weak as well, or Eden doesn't like him, etcetc [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #5
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Well, Bahamut, I found the ship the first time, but the problem is it isnt there anymore. I guess it's possible that the game just messed up and it's not there right now. Otherwise, it must have moved, which is also a major problem.