Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 04:51 AM   #1
mikael roth
Welcomed New User

Finally defeated the boss in IWD (who had backup this time) and prepared to - at last- go HoW but after the final scene and tale I was kicked out of the game to the saved game section.
There I could not find any saved game from after the final fight.

Please, HELP , please.

Jacekim
mikael roth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 06:30 AM   #2
Wizbane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The final fight is just that I think....final.
You can either launch HoW importing your characters (that are saved before the final IWD battle, not after, if you have HoW installed) or don't make the final IWD battle, go to HoW trough Kuldalar door, end HoW and go back to the final IWD battle (I'm not sure about this second hypothesis, but it should be so).

------------------

Wizbane
Wizbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 06:37 AM   #3
mikael roth
Welcomed New User

Thanx
Should have understood that by myself. Well, it only costed me 3-4 hours.

mikael roth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 05:44 PM   #4
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

i noticed that as you enter the room for the final battle with Belhifet, your characters are immediately exported (minus scroll cases, gem bags and potion bags). this totally blows cuz it doesn;t let you get any exp for killing belhifet. COME ON! now that's just plain stoopid. funny thing is, after Belhifet died, there was a yellow message in the status bar; i couldent make out what it said before the movie scene jumpped in, but it looked like an experience award.
you'd think they could give you the exp for that fight.
it looks like they'd rather have you skip Belhifet and let him open his silly portal while you trek on to the expansion.. silly
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 02:57 PM   #5
Khanar
Manshoon

I the XP from Belfiet manually. Hey, so that's cheating, big deal, we all did earn that XP from blood, sweat, and tears.
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote