Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2003, 03:15 PM   #91
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Smiling at Oskar, Skye paid the man and led Turgon and Ryukari out of the store. "Thanks for all the help! We’ll make sure to keep in touch!" she called over her shoulder. Once back at the inn, the innkeeper looked up at her and motioned for her to come over, where she received Pathris’ note and gift. Smiling a bit and letting out a small laugh, she handed the note over to Turgon to read, and examined the lyre Pathris had left for her. "So maybe he isn’t such a lost cause after all…" she murmured softly to herself, Ryukari perking his head to the side in curiosity. "Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of it for your return Pathris, and I won’t cry too much," she promised aloud. Looking at Turgon Skye asked "Well, do you want to stay the night here, or leave now? It doesn’t matter to me either way…"

ooc- *gasps, slowly crawls into IW* hopefully my computer hasnt noticed how long ive been on so far.. *looks around cautiously* well, better go before it finds me! *runs away*
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 05:54 PM   #92
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- btw k-spree, lil sis, you dont need to ink the pic, just make it reaaaallly dark so i can see *runs away with a can of spam*
Old 07-09-2003, 10:27 AM   #93
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- wow, i actually have to bump this thread [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] i shall change this post into a "paging" post. *clears throat and talks in a pretty feminine voice* "Paging K-Spree and Turgon, paging K-Spree and Turgon." [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 04:30 PM   #94
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: ARGH, my game had to be BUMPED! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well, we still need a post out of Exxon, and I guess Starshadow is back now... BAH!)

Pathris & Moralae

Moralae, slightly out of breath from controlling the horse, managed to reply, "Amon Falas, huge city on the coast of Amarish Bay. Biggest port in the country. Tens of thousands of people to rob blind!"
Pathris then lurched forward, nearly losing his balance as the horse slowed its gait down to a bumpy trot. Moralae, concern on her face, the brought the animal to a complete stop, examining the path in front of you. It was a crossroads with no signs and two entirely opposite directions. She looked back at Pathris, biting her lip. "You wouldn't happen to have a compass, would you?"
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 08:27 PM   #95
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

"Ah, the Amon Falas you had mentioned previously. This should be fun," Pathris said. "Could be the chance to make a decent amount of money, and perhaps find some things of value." He smiled, thinking of the riches that would be within his grasp. Then he was rudely interrupted as the horse slowed down, causing him to lurch forward.

Pathis looked at Moralae incredulously. "You don't have a compass or anything? I certainly don't have one." He sighed. "But maybe I can help." He closed his eyes and attempted to use his Intuit Direction skill.
Lord Starshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 09:58 AM   #96
Sir Exxon
Zartan

OOC: Sorry! I've been away for two weeks on holiday, thought I told you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sorry again. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC:
Turgon smiled and sighed as he finished reading Pathris' letter. "Who would think that he'd care enough to write us a letter?," he said to Skye with a little grin. "Ah well, now we have one less thing to worry about at the moment."
In reply to her question, the sorcerer said, "I guess we could stay here for the night. I haven't seen a real bed for... well, a long time."
He went over to the man behind the counter. "We'll stay here for the night. Two rooms then, I guess."
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 11:46 PM   #97
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Pathris & Moralae

( Pathris Intuit Direction : 5 + 3 = 8 )

Ehm, well... You think that way might be north... Hard to say, the horse made you a bit nervous...
Moralae looked back at Pathris expectantly, nibbling on her lower lip in anxiety. It seems if the two of you did get lost, she'd at least be prepared to kick herself thoroughly for it. Not that the Pathris we all know and love would let her get off without some serious scolding...

Turgon, Skye, & Ryukari

The innkeep smiled warmly. "Right away then, Sir." He pivoted around on one heel and took a step forward to examine the selection of available rooms. In a niche built into the wall were several long rows of hooks, each holding unique keys. The innkeep plucked two select keys gingerly from their hooks, then returned to the bar ledge and laid them on the counter in front of Turgon. He then held up a hand. "On the house t'night, lad, the lady's singing was a lovely thing if I ever heard it." A slight flush came to the man's already ruddy cheeks and he shot a wink at Skye. "Have a nice evenin'."
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 04:26 AM   #98
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Pathris sighed to himself. "Well, north might be that way," he said, pointing in the direction he thought was north. "I can't really tell, however." He shrugged.

"But if you've gotten us lost...." Pathris looked at Morale out of the corner of his eye, letting her mind think of what the last part of that sentence might be. It was probably not something nice.
Lord Starshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 11:41 AM   #99
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Turgon, Skye, & Ryukari

The innkeep smiled warmly. "Right away then, Sir." He pivoted around on one heel and took a step forward to examine the selection of available rooms. In a niche built into the wall were several long rows of hooks, each holding unique keys. The innkeep plucked two select keys gingerly from their hooks, then returned to the bar ledge and laid them on the counter in front of Turgon. He then held up a hand. "On the house t'night, lad, the lady's singing was a lovely thing if I ever heard it." A slight flush came to the man's already ruddy cheeks and he shot a wink at Skye. "Have a nice evenin'."
Skye brought her hand to her lips in order to cover her smile. With a delicate bow she said "Thank you, kind sir. It was an honour to sing here... I was afraid that I would be a little rusty, but proved not to be the case." Shooting a wink back, she waved to Turgon. "Well, g'nite Turgon. See you in the morning." She went to sleep comfortably in her room, Ryukari following along behind.

ooc-all i have to say is rofl! k-spree, i guess you can jump forward to tommorrow morning now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 01:00 PM   #100
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Turgon took the room key, and thanked the man behind the counter. Skye's performance earlier had apparently been enough payment for the man, so Turgon put his money bag down in his pocket again. "Good night, Skye," he replied the bard with a smile, before he located his own room, and went inside. He immediatly took off his cloak and tunic, and looked around. He especially hoped to find a bathtub, wanting to wash himself before he went to bed.

OOC: FYI, I'll be gone till August 9th.

[ 07-31-2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote