Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

I have 5 of the pieces and the area right before the locked door with the runes this guardian is casting on me but is it invis? I cannot get to that last guardian or is there some trick-- i already beat firkraag, and want to get rid of these 5 things in my inventory- whats up. Is the last piece of the death mask in a different place? i got a horn of blasting but thats different- i was hoping that would be the last part of the death mask but no
Anyone know where to find the equalizer hilt too? i had it on a different game but can;t find it now
Old 07-03-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

All the pieces are there so you“ll just have to look better.
Also, i think the mask has the be worn by the protagist in order to see the guardian. In fact you don“t even need the mask just cast true sight.

spoiler
The hilt of the eqalizer is in the mind flayers lair in the underdark.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer128 (edited 07-03-2001).]
Old 07-03-2001, 09:18 PM   #3
joetbd
Manshoon

If I remember correctly, that last door, does not contain the last piece, but rather it is what you open after you put the mask together. Those rooms are are tightly pack and a little maze-like. I did not find all the pieces, my first time through.

[This message has been edited by joetbd (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-04-2001, 07:19 AM   #4
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

One word of advice, when you do eventually complete the mask it is worth keeping. Mages can't wear helmets at all but they can wear the mask and it will prevent critical hits which are normally averted by a helmet.
Old 07-04-2001, 07:43 AM   #5
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kinslayer:
One word of advice, when you do eventually complete the mask it is worth keeping. Mages can't wear helmets at all but they can wear the mask and it will prevent critical hits which are normally averted by a helmet.
Thanks, that be useful.

------------------
"Tiax will rule all!Just ask him and you will see."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 07-04-2001, 09:37 AM   #6
Nazgūl
Manshoon

mages can also wear a little thing called the patroll leaders helmet.

------------------

and the sky will rain fire...