Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-02-2003, 11:50 AM   #1
marble
Welcomed New User

HI EVERYONE

I THINK i'VE FOUND THE TELPORTER THANKS TO SEARCHES ON THIS FORUM. IT'S THE THING THAT THE LITTLE T RANG COME OUT OF, YES? WELL FORGIVE ME FOR BEING STUPID BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO TAKE ME ANYWHERE. I'VE GOT THE WIRES BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE AND HOW TO USE THEM. I WALK IN OR RATHER SLIDE IN ON THERE LEFT OVER SLIMY STUFF AND NOTHING HAPPENS EXCEPT FOR MORE T RANGS SPAWNING. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE.

mANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
marble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 08:04 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

no, that's not the one. the telelporter is the thing that those little trang is going to not coming from. it's just next room to the breader. just follow them where they going to.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote