Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-30-2002, 12:08 PM   #21
norompanlasolas

only one thing to say i guess...

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!
Old 05-30-2002, 12:12 PM   #22
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
What does English men abstaining have to do with women? We all know about what goes on in the public schools of yours.

Ha make fun of us eh ok who wants to bet we advance to the next round.
I'll take that bet Lanthir - what will the stake be?

And I went to Bendover Public School and there was none of that nonsense going on!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-30-2002, 12:27 PM   #23
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

Hey, my country's not in it either, but I'll like any and all matches that are good games, particularely Group F's begginnings eh? The so-called "Group of Death" seeing as how each of their matches will be like a final to them...

(Let me see how Japan does this year...)
Old 05-30-2002, 12:31 PM   #24
Helspanth
Quintesson

Quote:

Ha make fun of us eh ok who wants to bet we advance to the next round.
I 'll take that bet as well Lanthir.I don't think you'll pass!

PS:I shouldn't be talking here since we once again failed to pass but hey we had Germany and England in our group!
Old 05-30-2002, 12:36 PM   #25
uss
20th Level Warrior

i started liking football after i saw the Europe cup 2000. i was at the side of Portugal. then came the France - Portugal match(really interesting! anyone remember it?). France won because it was a bit unfair. after that i started liking France and so from that day on, all i can say is GO FRANCE GO FRANCE .
Old 05-30-2002, 01:10 PM   #26
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

So here we are again. We Aussies get pretty used to supporting another country for the world cup of our fourth most popular footy code... alas yet again, but oh well. Numbers One, two and three we're the best in the world so whaddya do??

I'm bummed Holland are out. They are a big favourite of mine. Scotland are another.

However, an old fav. SWEDEN are in this year. YAY.

So are Ireland.

So I guess, the teams I'll be rooting for are :

Ireland
Sweden
England
Italy
Cameroon
Russia.

Russia? And why not? Or maybe South Africa. Does it matter?? NO AUSSIES boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 05-30-2002, 02:29 PM   #27
Vampire

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Oh, and one other bit of trivia from my paper today :

LONDON : More than a third of England's male supporters will refrain from having sex on the night before England play.
In a poll answered by 3000 fans, 36 percent said they always abstain before a big match.

Looks like there are going to some awfully disappointed English femmes over the next 9 days .
What does English men abstaining have to do with women? We all know about what goes on in the public schools of yours.

Ha make fun of us eh ok who wants to bet we advance to the next round.[/QB][/QUOTE]I think USA will do well, but can they beat South Korea away? me thinks not.
Old 05-30-2002, 03:04 PM   #28
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
And I went to Bendover Public School and there was none of that nonsense going on![/QB]
That is what I heard that all your public schoosl for boys were bend over

Ok so far only Donut and Hellspath want to take me up eh. So boys what do you think we should bet I am game for anything.

Avatar well the biggest problem with South Korea will be the fact that hey are the host country and thsu you got to watch the refees. However since they are co hosting with japan and I think we might get a decent game called.
Old 05-30-2002, 03:11 PM   #29
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

For lack of a Scotland presence (which in some cases is just as well... it's getting embarassing [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] ) I'll be supporting Nigeria all the way!

Especially little Julius.
Old 05-30-2002, 03:20 PM   #30
Vampire

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
And I went to Bendover Public School and there was none of that nonsense going on!
That is what I heard that all your public schoosl for boys were bend over

Ok so far only Donut and Hellspath want to take me up eh. So boys what do you think we should bet I am game for anything.

Avatar well the biggest problem with South Korea will be the fact that hey are the host country and thsu you got to watch the refees. However since they are co hosting with japan and I think we might get a decent game called.[/QB][/QUOTE]Errrrr....... the refrees are international... do you know anything about football?