Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 08:09 PM   #1
Animal
Gold Dragon

I don't know if this has been done before, but I'd like to thank all the mods, Memnoch, Sazerac, Mouse and of course the big bad Z man (If I misspelled any of these, my deepest appologies.) Without them, there would be no board on which to post our happiness, frustration and general day to day observations.

I don't post a great deal on this board, or any other for that matter, but thanks for the hard work guys, it's appreciated!
Old 06-25-2002, 05:05 AM   #2
Epona
Zartan

That's a nice thought Animal!
Without Ziroc IW wouldn't even exist, big big thanks.
I think we should thank *all* the mods, not just those on GD, so 3 cheers for:
Memnoch, Saz, Mouse, Scronan, Xignal, Luvian, CocoaSpud, Wyvern, Cloudy and Larry.
They work very hard, make tough decisions behind the scenes, and keep us safe from trolls.

Also the members of IW - every person makes this place the best forum on the internet.
Old 06-25-2002, 05:19 AM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

indeed, they're all great! *cheers* lol; shall we all go down to cloudys, and er... drink to them? *grins* my thanks.
Old 06-25-2002, 06:37 AM   #4
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Without them, there would be no board on which to post our happiness, frustration and general day to day observations.

We are allowed to post our frustrations? On everything we want? That brings new possibilities...
j/k, They're doing a wonderful job indeed.
Old 06-25-2002, 07:58 AM   #5
Lord Shield

let's give them a heartfelt MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Old 06-25-2002, 08:00 AM   #6
Sigmar
Unicorn

Adittedly I've forgotten all the things they do for us recently, yes thankyou mods and Ziroc. You truly are doing a terrific job, no one can honestly say otherwise.
Old 06-25-2002, 08:28 AM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

Aww, you know they get all shy and modest and all when a thread like this pops up... Of course, that doesn't mean I don't agree

You're all doing wonderful jobs and I'm sure everyone here truely appreciates it. I know I do. Three cheers [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 06-25-2002, 08:50 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

GROUP HUG!!!!

Thanks for all your efforts mods... we know it's not always easy
Old 06-25-2002, 09:11 AM   #9
Jorath Calar
Harper

Hail to the mods...!

Or as Wiston Churchill said... after visiting IW...
Quote:
Never have so few contributed to the happiness of so many...
...or maybe that didn't happen... but it could have...

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2002, 09:14 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Adittedly I've forgotten all the things they do for us recently, yes thankyou mods and Ziroc. You truly are doing a terrific job, no one can honestly say otherwise.
Forgetting is a good thing, actually - means nobody's doing the wrong thing. The best moderating is self-moderating in my opinion. The less we have to do it, the better for everyone - and we get to join in threads as normal members, too.

Kind of like a good referee - you don't even notice him during the game.