Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-06-2002, 06:00 PM   #1
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Okay I imported my BGII caviler into BGII. Hee hee! Good idea right? I mean lots of experiance and such. Well how about this.

Everywhere I went there were liches... I mean everywhere. In that small room by the lava in the umar hills there were three. THREE AT ONCE!! And they were in other places too!
It was the crazyist and most ANNOYING THING I EVER WENT THROUGH!! It was awesome though, and I was wondering... has anyone else tried this?
Old 04-07-2002, 04:48 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thats Weird... I dont think they r supposed to be there... did u download some Mod or something?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 08:33 AM   #3
Foxhound
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i had something like that also, I think it's because you have many experience and the game want to givee you a challenge.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:01 AM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I remember my first games, In the temple I had a few liches too, and in the planar sphere there was a few adamantium golems, but I installed TOB and restarted a new game, and now those are not there anymore. I don't know if it is related.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:45 AM   #5
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Yeah I think foxhounds right -- cause I know its not a bug as it only happened when my party was already like level twenty. And that was by the time I got to umar hills. And I remember alot of Adamionite golems too...

Well it dosent matter, cause it was fun fighting them all.
Old 04-07-2002, 12:34 PM   #6
Dakkon Darkblade
The Magister

I've gotten the same thing, but also just with Adamantium Golems
Old 04-07-2002, 01:01 PM   #7
daan
Silver Dragon

Im positive its XP-related,
when my solo cleric/mage around lvl 20 went through the Umar-hills quest, he was overwhelmed too ...
!!You can only memorize a few sunrays you know !!
Old 04-07-2002, 02:00 PM   #8
Mel
The Magister

It IS XP related, without a doubt. I think after you get to cetain level (about 15 for my paladin) bone golems start turning into liches. I've never had any new adamanite golems though. But I might soon, my paladin's level 15 at the moment and I still have a whole lot of story to go, many chances for new monsters to jump in [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:50 PM   #9
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Nope can't be on my computer.

I have windows ME.

And it ONLY happened when I imported my privious game back into BGII. In other games I've hit some high levels and I never saw that kind of mayhem.
Old 04-09-2002, 02:17 AM   #10
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

I think Mel is right. In my first game I found some bone golems in a temple(the one with a black dragon in it) and this is before I went out to spellhold. In my second game, I did it after returning from underdark and what I found are liches. I was shocked but lucky I have the old cloak of mirroring with me. The liches finally killed themselves by thowing lots of high lv spells to me.......
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote