Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-11-2001, 02:31 PM   #61
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

I'm getting more and more pissed off about this. This is the most sickening thing I ever saw. These guys have so little value to life, they don't deserve to live.... A moment of silence for all those innocent people that died out there.....I don't know what they are expecting, but what do they think what will happen if USA finds out who did it. They got battleships, airplanes, military bases all ready to engage. They will never survive.
Old 09-11-2001, 02:40 PM   #62
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirac Honorguard:
I'm getting more and more pissed off about this. This is the most sickening thing I ever saw. These guys have so little value to life, they don't deserve to live....
I realize that I'm starting yet another argument here, but I have to say this: can you blame the hijacking pilots? Because it sounds to me as if they've been completely brainwashed. Somebody willing to do THAT cannot be sane anymore, they belong in a psychiatry... and as for the people who planned the whole thing, I pity their poor, twisted minds. May they find peace someday.

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-11-2001, 02:41 PM   #63
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
Provide me with information and sites to confirm it with your post please

you all have to watch it with rumors

i don't have any sites to confirm, my father is a DC police officer at the scene when it occurred.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 09-11-2001, 02:48 PM   #64
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
I realize that I'm starting yet another argument here, but I have to say this: can you blame the hijacking pilots? Because it sounds to me as if they've been completely brainwashed. Somebody willing to do THAT cannot be sane anymore, they belong in a psychiatry... and as for the people who planned the whole thing, I pity their poor, twisted minds. May they find peace someday.

The original pilots involved could have been innocent, killed, or their seats taken over by the hijackers who knew how to fly. (this coming from a comment in another thread and having seen pilots mentioned here)
Terrorists are extremists who will give their lives for their cause. It is as much personal conviction as it is brain-washing by their leaders.
The plane that went down near Philedelphia could have gone down because the pilot refused to give in and a fight ensued that crashed the plane, or the plane was purposely crashed to save more lives in Philedelphia. Their landing gear was not down when they hit the ground.
We cannot say that the original pilots of these flights were the ones who literally crashed the planes into the buildings involved. There are too many possibilities for speculation on such a personal level as the original pilots intentions or the parts they played in what happened in NYC and DC today.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-11-2001).]

Old 09-11-2001, 02:50 PM   #65
skywalker
Banned User

trux

Give your Dad a hug as soon as you see him...truly an unsung hero!

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 02:51 PM   #66
Kaz

To be honest I assumed it would be the hijackers. I meant 'can you blame the pilots who flew the planes into the WTC?' I'm assuming that these will be trained kamikaze plane-hijackers.

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-11-2001, 02:54 PM   #67
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:

Sorry if I don´t come out the big person of this, but peace someday is what they never should have IMHO...

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-11-2001, 02:57 PM   #68
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

You hope they find themselves at peace and I hope they find themselves in peices. Close enough I guess.
Old 09-11-2001, 03:01 PM   #69
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:

I know what you're saying Kaz, but I feel sorry for them like I feel sorry for a rabid dog that needs to be put down for the safety of everyone.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-11-2001, 03:07 PM   #70
Kaz

I know what you mean, Milamber - we should make sure that they can never do such a thing again. However, I cannot agree with killing them, however much they deserve it. And I cannot agree to war - BTW I'm a pacifist.

------------------

Kazara