Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-31-2001, 08:20 AM   #1
imperial dwarf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

question to all out there
when you do this quest in umar hills, you find somewhere (forgot where exactly) part of a message from someone tellin' about mithril and that stuff he found up there.
Also he's telling that he hid it somewhere in the wood area (forgot the name).
Was completely unable to find the treasure even after the fourth replay(searched every inch of the blasted wood).
Anyone out there who knows whether there's something and where to find, plllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee post it
Old 05-31-2001, 08:24 AM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

firstly, please put SPOILER in ur topic if it contains quest info like that

now for ur question.
SPOILER
\
\
\
\
\
\
Still a spoiler ahead
\
\
\
\
\
\
Just a bit longer...
\
\
\
\
Ok here it is... its on the bottom of the screan near the right side. youll have to fight a few skeletons w/ jacked up HP, but theyre really no threat.
Old 05-31-2001, 08:26 AM   #3
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm pretty sure that what you're talking about is part of the Ranger quest. If you're not a Ranger, then stop wasting your time. If you are a Ranger, then I can't help you as I haven't done the Ranger quest. Sorry...

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 05-31-2001, 08:29 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Yo fake ass Supersaiyan, yes you SSJ4-look alike!!!! Do you really think you can match the awsome powers of Vegeta and Goku???
Sorry about that, imperial dwarf... Just wanted to know, what you did to the boys in Imnesvale... Bought them weapons???

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-31-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 08:35 AM   #5
imperial dwarf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry for missing spoiler warning
And Link, sometimes yes. sometimes no, depends on my mood.
What the heck did you mean with the first sentence?
Old 05-31-2001, 09:07 AM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heee... i say let Kakarott and Vegeta come, they are no match for my Masamune and Super Novas!
Old 05-31-2001, 09:11 AM   #7
Link
Jack Burton

Well, imperial dwarf: it's with a manga called Dragon Ball Z.. There are guys called Super Saiyans, super strong fellow.. Two of them can become Super Saiyan (or short: SSJ) stage 4 (SSJ4 in short). Their names are Kakarot (or Goku) and Vegeta... SSJ4 Sephiroth was (according to himself) the third one to reach that, and thus is fake!!!
That's what i meant with it... Sorry if you don't understand...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-31-2001, 10:08 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Well, imperial dwarf: it's with a manga called Dragon Ball Z.. There are guys called Super Saiyans, super strong fellow.. Two of them can become Super Saiyan (or short: SSJ) stage 4 (SSJ4 in short). Their names are Kakarot (or Goku) and Vegeta... SSJ4 Sephiroth was (according to himself) the third one to reach that, and thus is fake!!!
That's what i meant with it... Sorry if you don't understand...

Link, just drop it, OK? You've said it enough times now. Let him choose whichever name he wants. Or will you start accusing all the Raistlins, Saurons, Gandalfs and Elminsters too for being fake?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia