Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-13-2001, 07:39 AM   #1
Elliecat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I guess I am out of sync with the quests but I have just given the old pirate his hook and he wants be to kill a longtooth on skull island. I have already completed the island/castle and when I went back there is nothing there. Do I have to go into the castle again or should I just pop back to the island now and again to see if there are any there. Is it important to do?

Thanks for all your help out there - the information, support and laughs are all part of enjoying the game IMOP.
Elliecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 08:07 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Get a longtooth skin ANYWHERE in the Enchanted Sea area - doesn't have to be from Skull Castle Island. In fact - you may just find some very near Talrik. Know I did!

Good Luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 02:05 PM   #3
Elliecat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Wyvern. Just reached Anephas' shrine so onward I go and hopefully I'll come across a longtooth along the way. At least playing the game takes my mind off the dreadful "foot and mouth" outbreak here in the UK - I live on the middle of Bodmin Moor in Cornwall!

Also, read all the threads on Oakenmir and the living seed quest. How can anybody think of killing an oracle! shock - horror.
Elliecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 03:01 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ellicat: there are plenty of longtooths INSIDE the shrine, too!

BTW, the Longtooth Hide quest isn't really important; it just yields a map that shows you the approximate location of Collasium (where the treasure is located just outside of the exit).

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote