Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2000, 12:47 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Look for a lever on the wall - then you should be able to swim up and talk to Kerah! Explore her whole small area very well before you return to the temple. I believe with the patch you can go back up to this area (it is small though and really no need if you explore it carefully), but without the patch, it's a one time trip.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2000, 10:40 AM   #2
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

I am in a tomb where you put Anephus's ashes on an altar and a large pillar comes up from the water and rises into the ceiling. Where do I go from on top of this pillar? It looks like there's a hole above me but I can't seem to get up to it. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure it's something very simple, but I feel very simple minded this morning. Thanks for the help.
Lardawg.
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2000, 05:49 PM   #3
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

Thanks again Wyv. I don't know where I'd be without your help. Probably in Toad Village or something. Later, lardawg
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote