Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-05-2000, 12:04 AM   #1
Slinky

Man, I can't figure out what Alduran in Kuldahar Valley wants investigated in the Shadow of Vales. I investigated every crypt and I think I just about got every item in each one. I can't figure out what information Alduran wants. Its starting to irritate me . If anybody has any help if would REALLY APPRECIATE it. Thanks
Old 07-05-2000, 12:13 AM   #2
Argonus

Vale is not that difficult...You get some info and head back to the Yeti cave...and kill someone...Don't worry about the nasty looking dead guy at the end...He's actually kind of kewl.
Old 07-05-2000, 12:24 AM   #3
Ziroc

Check out the top right part of the Vale of Shadows map, you need to go in there and theres more 'areas' beyond that area, check out the maps I just put up of the Vale of Shadows area..

Hope this helps, I'm gonna go play now too
Old 07-05-2000, 01:01 AM   #4
Slinky

I went through the whole cave in the top right, even behind the big locked door. Call me an idiot but there was nothing in the yeti cave resembling a priestess like the map says. The only things I saw in the yeti cave besides the monsters, were 4 locked boxes which I cleaned out and a tent that says "This tent is roughly constructed, someone other than a yeti must live in this cave, blah blah". I've killed everything in that area and everyting in each cave. I have numerous keys and some holy symbol of myrkul. Please tell me I'm overlooking something obvious.
Old 07-05-2000, 08:31 AM   #5
Argonus

Priestess is in the cave AFTER you talk to the undead guy in the vale
Old 07-06-2000, 05:03 PM   #6
Blackened

i talked to a undead guy and killed mykruls sender and then went back to the caves and theres no priestess
Old 07-06-2000, 05:16 PM   #7
DailyRich

Sounds like you haven't gone far enough -- there's a dead guy at the very end of the big crypt you need to talk to. If you've done that, go back to the cave with the yeti in it, where it looked like someone was staying. They'll be home now.
Old 07-06-2000, 05:18 PM   #8
Derek

Myrkul's Sending is not the last part. There is another door off a passageway near the Sending. Some more monsters there (which is where I am right now, soI don't know what's after.
Old 07-06-2000, 05:20 PM   #9
Blackened

i did talk to a skelton. the one right before you fight mykruls sender. is that the skeleton or is there another one to talk to?
Old 07-06-2000, 06:19 PM   #10
Derek

To the right and below Myrkul's Sending is another passageway. Go that way.