Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-26-2003, 06:32 AM   #1
peipei_lin
The Magister

I got a full version of Half-Life. I got the installing done, but when I try to play, ie clicking on "New Game" and "Difficulty*select", the game tells me I don't have a CD in~

Any of you guys know what happened? I installed it before on my WinME and it worked fine...now my OS is winXP, anything wrong with this?

If no one knows, can you guys give me a no-cd crack or something? I looked everywhere and can't find it~~

Many thnx
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
Old 01-26-2003, 06:56 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry peipei, we don't allow no-CD crack requests on this forum for piracy reasons, so I'll have to lock this. Your best bet is to email/call the manufacturer or the representative in NZ to explain your problem to them. You might also what to try reinstalling. Otherwise there's always Google.

[ 01-26-2003, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]