Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-12-2007, 02:10 AM   #161
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Crazy Re: Neverending Nights - A NWN Story

Neverending Nights sees print in...

... Machinima For Dummies. And no, I am not kidding. You can also check out Machinima for Dummies.com Now, I know book sales are going to spike just because we're mentioned in the book. We're mention on Page 260, Second Paragraph.

Now, Hugh - while we were moved and loved the mention - while you're reading the book again...

Hugh Hancock reads Machinima for Dummies...

Could you next time check with us on one small, tiny fact?

Man, we didn't originally make NeN from OUR BEDROOM! It was from the GARAGE, man! The GARAGE!

Yeesh. Now we sound all gay. Sure, we act gay all the time. But now it's in print that we sound gay too. (And not that there's anything WRONG with being gay - but we really aren't!) And a GARAGE sounds far more manly! And we're manly men!

Oh well!

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Maybe our popularity will spike in San Francisco now?

Old 09-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #162
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: Neverending Nights - A NWN Story

Neverending Nights - Episode 31: Side Effects May Vary (Right Click, Save As... 70 Megs on this one!) This episode is just shy of 7 minutes long, and weighs in at nearly 70 megs! (So on average, 10 megs for every minute of NeN goodness! And that's a nice diet, any doctor will tell you that!) In this Episode, our heroes feel the need to get more coins, rather than use the fine jewels (500 gp!) they got from the dragon! Also, Pawl the Dorf's reincarnation is at hand!

And if that isn't enough - Andrea, Daniel and the Goblin Posse emerge from the Dragon Cave - in yet ANOTHER location - so are they right behind our heroes or a million miles off?

My bet? They're right behind our heroes - having figured out yet another short cut! (How come villains always know short cuts?)
Old 09-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #163
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights - Episode 32: Employment Opportunities (Right Click, Save As... to begin the 63 Meg Download of NeN Goodness). Peter manages to strike up an idea that Grayson can actually get behind... but will this plan backfire on them? What could come of it? Well, that's for a later episode! So to prevent from getting confused - download this one now and watch it so it all makes sense later!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:05 PM   #164
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights - Episode 33: There Be Pirates! (Right Click, Save As... 44.1 Megs of NeN Goodness!) This episode Peter and Grayson (well mostly Peter) shares a tale of an "untold adventure" out on the high seas... where there happens to be... well, Pirates! (I know, a surprise right, considering the name of the Episode?) Peter the Ranger will become the new "Jack Sparrow" of the Pirate World... You just wait and see! Download this episode and check it out!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho... A Pirate's Life... For me....
Old 10-01-2007, 05:37 PM   #165
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights - Episode 34: Barking Up The Wrong Tree (Right Click, Save As... 37.3 Megs) is what we call a "filler" episode. Not much happens in this episode. So why download it? Well, because it feautres the talented Peter the Ranger. I think it also has Grayson the Fighter, Pawl the Dorf, Evil Foo, the Bartender, and maybe another voice or two in there. Admittedly, not the funniest episode, but an episode that had to be done! This episode is also pretty short. It's around 3 minutes in length or so? So it won't be a long download, and since it's not too funny, it won't be too terrible to endure! So go on and download it! The pleasant sounds of Peter the Ranger's voice are waiting for your ears! (And that sexy, pixelated body, is ready for your eyes!)
Old 10-15-2007, 12:00 AM   #166
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Neverending Nights - Episode 35: This Is Bull$#!+! (Right Click, Save As...) This one is 35.6 Megs in size, and is what I like to call a "Set Up" Episode. It's sort of like when you're playing volley ball, someone sets up the ball, and the next person comes and spikes it. Not that there will be any spiking (other than spiking the punch), but this episode sets up jokes and events for the next couple of episodes (because Pawl actually keeps the newest body he gets in this episode for a few episodes!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #167
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Pick your poison.

There's TWO versions of this episode. In this episode, a new "language" is spoken - and there's a version that includes subtitles, and one that doesn't. Are the subtitles needed? Not 100% - if you speak "English" because you will be able to make out what's being said. But if you have your doubts, there's a subtitle version as well.

Personally, I like the one sans the sub titles, because there's no words getting in the way of the footage!

Heck, download both if you want - and give your thoughts on them! I managed to crunch them down from 106 megs down to:

Episode 36: Mind Over Matter (Now That I Don't Have A Mind, It Doesn't Matter). This episode has Peter, Grayson and Pawl taking their leave of Blackmire City - but after traveling for several miles (and day turns to night), what they encounter next, may make them wish that they hadn't. But Andrea and her crew are hot on their tails!

No Subtitles 82.7 megs (Right Click, Save As...)

With Sub Titles 82.6 megs (Right Click, Save As...)
Old 12-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #168
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Okay, with everything sorted out with the host provider (I really do question some of the changes they made, but whatever...) - we're now able to successfully upload the videos to our own site. So now, you can grab Episode 37: Crime Does Not Pay right here (by doing a Right Click and Save As...) and it will now download from our site, instead of PirateBooty.net. The episode that had been upload to PirateBooty.net is going to be taken down in mere moments. So once again, get your Neverending Nights - Episode 37: Crime Does Not Paygoodness from right here!

In the Episode 37 thread on the forum mentioned that a portion of the audio was "off." While I explained how it was supposed to work, I could see your guy's point. So what did I do? A small tweak. I made a version 2.0/B of the episode. Wait. What? Didn't I just explain for a whole paragraph above about the episode?! Yes. But I figured, I'd let people get both versions. So if you'd like to see the "tweaked" version - you can download that also from our site! Neverending Nights - Episode 37: Crime Does Not Pay (Version 2B).

I also uploaded it to Youtube... So both versions of the episode are available there as well.

The original is found here while the "revisited" one is here.

Definitely swing by the Episode 37 thread on the forum and let us know which one you liked better (it's a very small tweak, but can - apparently! - make all the difference in the world!)

And of course, I highly recommend subscribing to our Neverending Nights Youtube Channel.

While this episode has the original Neverending Nights intro back on it - don't worry - we have not released Travis Richards from our dungeon! He's still very much our main go to guy for music! And he always will be! (Whether he likes it or not! Or else we don't feed him anymore!) So definitely swing by Travis' page and check out all the music for NeN he's made - and so very much more!

Also remember - Travis threw together a Neverending Nights Soundtrack which you can purchase! All the profit to the soundtrack goes to him, so it would be a GREAT way to support Travis! So by all means, please do purchase the soundtrack!

Also, if you're new to us - you can check out the Character Profiles and familiarize yourself with the characters of Neverending Nights!

Old 12-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #169
Elif Godson
Dracolich

awesome work
Old 12-31-2007, 03:39 AM   #170
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elif Godson View Post
awesome work

Awesome! Thanks! I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! With the Holidays upon us - we agreed to take a small break - but now I am itching to get back to it!