Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2003, 05:27 PM   #21
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, realbinky, how many head gaskets on the neon so far?

I'm driving a 1992 Plymouth Acclaim with a 2.5l 4-cyl and 300,000km on the clock. Burns no oil, although it leaks a little.

Cars in the past were two Camaros, a Mustang, and a Cavalier.

The Plymouth was a real shocker to my friends (who affectionately call it "the Dog" - remove the second "d" and the "e" from Dodge and you know where that came from... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) when they were used to me driving fast cars, but oh well you have to get practical sometime in life.
Old 01-31-2003, 05:45 PM   #22
LowTech
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I drive a 2002 Mini One like this...
Old 01-31-2003, 05:47 PM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I drive a 1995 Hyundai Sonata (white). Nobody has ever heard of it, so here are some pictures (mine looks exactly the same). She's called 'the Mystery Machine' (from Scooby Doo)
I've heard of it! I drive a blue Hyundai Excel

I don't get naming cars though. A friend of mine when I got my car, was all, what's it called?! Hers is called Eric (or something ). I guess I just don't appreciate it.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:22 PM   #24
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I drive a 92 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra with like 120,000 miles on it. I also drive a 2000 Cobra GT with 17,000 miles on it. Sounds cool doesn't it? Cobra GT? LOL. It's a passenger van. Has a good engine though. Had a run-in with someone on the right front quarter panel though. I was parked in front of a house and someone backed up into it. What a Maroon.... Can't look back to see if someone was behind him. Jeez. Not too bad, and I just haven't had the time to get it fixed. I did get insurance info, but I don't think it was all that expensive to want to go through all that. I'll find out more once I get an estimate though.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:14 AM   #25
YeRFDoG
The Magister

Here is a pic of my car, well one that looks very similiar.
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsa...photo_id=45965

Its a Nissan Pintara '86, I don't know if anyone would have heard of them outside Australia, but it's basically an R31 Skyline with a 2litre 4cyl engine.
It's a cheap car but runs well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2003, 12:33 AM   #26
Alasdair na Fesoicce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I Have a Dodge Grand Caravan (Great for SCA eventing) but my true favorite I ended up having to scrap was my IHC Scout II 4x$, great off road vehicle if you can get the parts when you need them!
Old 02-01-2003, 04:17 AM   #27
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I'm too young to drive, but I wouldn't mind a Mitsubishi FTO
Old 02-01-2003, 09:10 AM   #28
Bristowe
Elminster

At the moment i'm driving a holden astra, opel astra to you euros [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've changed the tires and wheels but havn't got money for anything else at the moment Been looking at some exhaust systems but they way out of my budget at this time hahaha
But man, so far it's the best car i've driven, i have a thing for fast hatches and it's a shame the turbo versions arn't available in australia, dammit.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:53 AM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Well I hope you don't mind me posting about my vehicles even though they're not cars! For those who don't know, I'm a scooter fanatic.

I am the proud owner of a 1969 Lambretta GP(DL) 125:

It's a little bit mechanically temperamental but I love it. Gorgeousness on wheels, and looks exactly as it did when it rolled off the production line 34 years ago. My pride and joy. I haven't done anything to it yet, but am thinking of getting a clip-on mirror for the sake of my neck, and a rear rack/spare wheel holder. Might also put whitewall tyres on it. [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The engine is reconditioned and it has a 12v battery instead of the original 6v one so the headlights actually work!

My other scooter is a 2002 Vespa - nowhere near as cool as the Lamby, but I've modded it up a bit by plastering it in chrome racks and bars. I use it for day to day stuff. Here it is:

[ 02-01-2003, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 02-01-2003, 09:30 PM   #30
Lavindathar
Harper

Being only 18, not many cars!

Am into heavily modifying, just not got around to finish any project! Mouse, your car rules! I like Corrado's!

Ok, my first car was this 205 :

Pics - http://www.arcdelta.com/1/205xl.htm
Crash - http://www.arcdelta.com/1/crash.htm

I crashed this, quite badly, as you can see. Total write off, 10x over! lol.

Anyway, the sound system was very, very loud. The next one is going louder.

I now drive a Ford Fiesta. Not great, but I'm saving for either a Saxo, Megane Coupe or something!