Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

View Poll Results: When Did You Lose Your Virginity?
17- below 28 43.08%
18-25 33 50.77%
26- up 4 6.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2003, 08:32 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

"When" isn't important, Bahamut. It will happen when you are ready, whenever that is.

Oh, and I will be watching this thread VERY closely. I trust I can rely on people's maturity to keep this on the right side of the tracks. Don't betray my trust.

Old 05-12-2003, 08:34 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I think Bahamut left that option off because he's most interested in the ages when people stopped being virgins. For the record, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being one in my book, so you guys/girls out there worrying that you should or shouldn't do things by a certain age.....relax and don't worry about those things so much. There is no 'right' age, only the 'right time' for you as an individual. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just a reminder to all- keep this thread decent and PG13 or better. It's a sensitive topic, so think before you post, too.

[ 05-12-2003, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-12-2003, 09:33 AM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Double-mod-whammies... [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

And I bet there are more lurking, too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Let's see if I can dance around the powderkeg. For my own comments...

... I lost it long ago for the sake of losing it. Not the best motivation, and I honestly don't remember her name. That's both sad and pathetic, frankly.

There is one special feeling I've had, the first time I slept with someone. No real sex, just sleeping together for the night. My whole body tingled for the next day, just reliving it. Sadly, she and I broke up later on, and I've never felt that again.

My thoughts: As much as your hormones may want it, it is something special. In my book, I wish I had kept it for the person I'm sharing my life with. That would have been neat...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:41 AM   #14
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

You mean mentally of physically?

Physically, that was ten odd year ago. Mentally speaking, wayyy back before.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:58 AM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Shouldn't there be a "Still a virgin." option? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I concur... such an option must be present, I can't predict the future you know...
Old 05-12-2003, 10:01 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Double-mod-whammies... [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

And I bet there are more lurking, too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Let's see if I can dance around the powderkeg. For my own comments...

... I lost it long ago for the sake of losing it. Not the best motivation, and I honestly don't remember her name. That's both sad and pathetic, frankly.

There is one special feeling I've had, the first time I slept with someone. No real sex, just sleeping together for the night. My whole body tingled for the next day, just reliving it. Sadly, she and I broke up later on, and I've never felt that again.

My thoughts: As much as your hormones may want it, it is something special. In my book, I wish I had kept it for the person I'm sharing my life with. That would have been neat...
What can I say? Memsy and I just think alike some days.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:32 AM   #17
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Those children arent mine.....no honestly, I know they look like me, and even act like minature replicas of me, but there not mine

It's over rated dude, hold onto it and make it something special, just dont rush out and do it for the sake of doing it. I was dateing the same girl for several years before I had my first experience, and I always look back on it fondly, where as some of my friends who had been a bit more aggressive can hardly even remember there's and few even got some added surprises

So keep it safe, and as I like to say, be fun, have safe
Old 05-12-2003, 10:40 AM   #18
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I was just teasing about the "pervert" comment. I would like to say, that if you do decide to, well, you know, procede with things, use protection. Also, be absolutly sure this is right for her to. As in, please respect her and be patient. Dont get upset if she halts thing midway, so to speak. You sound like a good fellow, I am sure you do the right thing for both of you. Just my fatherly advice for the day.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:46 AM   #19
Jorath Calar
Harper

Long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 11:08 AM   #20
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Pretty much the same as Bungleau. Did it because everyone else was. Regret it like hell
Things got nasty with her older brother afterwards, too. Still got the scar on my arm. nuff said