Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2002, 12:43 PM   #1
EldVarg
Welcomed New User

My wife and I have been really enjoying the game. The depth and texture is amazing! My wife has encountered a problem. She was completing the Get the skull quest for the mages guild. She contracted blight and had to drop almost everything in her inventory. When she trird to return to find where she had left the skull and other misc items, she was not able to find it. She is pretty sure that she was in the right area. Is there a way to recover the skull??

Thanks in advance.

EldVarg
EldVarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 03:54 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Which skull is it? To get it back, use the game editor to open up the main Morrowind module, Morrowind.Esp. Go to "Miscellaneous items" and find the skull's "ID". Write down the ID and start up the game.

Open the console by pressing the key to the left of the 1 key, below the Escape key and above your TAB key. Then click on your character, now type:

"Additem [Insert Item ID here] 1" The "'s shouldn't be added. Though if the item's ID code is in more than one word you need to put "'s around the ID.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote