Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-07-2001, 07:04 PM   #141
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thank you Sir Sharpedge! Please, do go see what is on the roof. Sephiroth and tiamat are investigating it, but I would feel much better if you were with them...

OOC: I am in the hall, and don't know what's going on up on the roof.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-07-2001, 07:08 PM   #142
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

*nods*

Very well. I'm loath to leave you here by yourself but you've only to call if you need me. I shall hear.

*Sharpedge begins the long trek up the winding west tower that will lead him onto the roof, wondering what sort of scene he will come across.*

OOC: I'll leave the next bit 'til later as it'll take me quite a while to climb the stairs and I want to see what Seph and Tia are going to do.

------------------

Paladin in the court of Lady Lioness

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

[This message has been edited by Sharpedge (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 07:11 PM   #143
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heeey, the dragon isnt what was causing the trouble! *quickly picks his sword back up and pets the dragon* niiice draconic being, nice... now, what was causing the trouble up here? *begins to cast True Sight*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-07-2001, 07:12 PM   #144
Tiamat
Banned User

Tiamat Dragoon catches the Masamune, and says "Catch!" to ss4.

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-07-2001, 07:17 PM   #145
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

umm, here i am not 'Sephiroth', but am instead a mere Elf serving Lady Lioness as her page. i do not use the Masamune, just a regular, +3 Longsword.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-07-2001, 07:20 PM   #146
Tiamat
Banned User

Ok. I should have known you toned down yur form........

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-07-2001, 07:25 PM   #147
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

*Sharpedge reaches the top of the castle and steps out onto the battlements for a moment to admire the view. It is a clear night, and from here the soft moonlight can be seen reflecting off a nearby lake. The banners of Castle Kerhelm flutter quietly in a slight breeze. Despite the calming serenity of the scene, Sharpedge can't help but sense something slightly disturbing. Despite himself he shivers in the cool night. He walks over to rendezvous with Sephiroth and Tiamat.*

Hail both! What have you to report? Is there any trouble up here? I noticed what looked like Lord Avatar up on the roof earlier, and then some kind of strange dark shape.

*Sharp eyes the huge dragon Tiamat warily.*

Have either of you found anything?

------------------

Old 10-07-2001, 07:29 PM   #148
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

nay, i have found nothing of value- er, merit so far. i have seen a few scraps of black at the corners of my eye, but they quickly disappeared. now i am hoping to discover what that is *finishes his True Sight spell and looks at a scrap of black* its you. *begins the AYB sequence*

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-07-2001, 07:37 PM   #149
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

I see. In that case I think I shall retire to my chambers for a few hours of prayer. Should you need me you know where to find me.

I have a feeling we have attracted the attention of quite a powerful entity. Be wary.

*Sharp heads back down.*

------------------

Old 10-07-2001, 08:41 PM   #150
Lioness
Jack Burton

*meets Sharpedge coming down the stairs*
Sharpy! Anything strange? Is Sephiroth ok?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division