Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2002, 02:12 PM   #51
Lavindathar
Harper
 

Join Date: March 21, 2001
Location: Lancs, England
Age: 34
Posts: 4,729
With this, Aluriale took to the skies, with Eruna just behind.

[ 04-02-2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
__________________
=@
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 02:32 PM   #52
illsha damoul
The Magister
 

Join Date: March 17, 2002
Location: Lancashire, England
Age: 33
Posts: 113
as he watchs the two elves soar upwards into the air, he wished he had inherited his fathers wings insterad of his mothers blackened skin, which has caused him much strife and hardships in the past. He then takes romoves his quater staff from his back and uses as a walking stick as he is still aching from the wound

OOC: are we supposed to be in 3rd or 1st person?
__________________
Mad, mad ill show you mad!!!!<br /><br />Let the half-drow consume your soul!<br /><br />
illsha damoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 02:35 PM   #53
Lavindathar
Harper
 

Join Date: March 21, 2001
Location: Lancs, England
Age: 34
Posts: 4,729


-OOC-

Whichever you want:

3rd is easier I think.


[ 04-02-2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
__________________
=@
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 05:50 PM   #54
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult
 

Join Date: June 3, 2001
Location: There is no IRL, Only AFK.
Age: 30
Posts: 4,896
*Watching The Rest Walking Down A Dimly Lit Road, He Was High Above The Ground, Just Flying Over Aluriale, But A Bit Behind. Suddenly, He Saw A Swift Movement To The Left Side Of The Road, And Soon, It Was Sprinting Towards The Girl*

"LOOK OUT!!!" He Shouted, But As She Turned Round To See Who Had Shouted, One Of The Dopplegangers Jumped Out, And In One Swipe, Decapitated Her. Her Head Fell To The Floor, And Her Body, Collapsed Onto Its Knees, And Onto The Floor.

OOC: It's A HIGH Level Greater Doppelganger
__________________
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like; you wanna trade cards? Damn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 07:33 PM   #55
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon
 

Join Date: September 25, 2001
Location: NY , NY
Age: 57
Posts: 960
Hearing the warning , the hunter looks up just in time to see the girl beheaded by another of the doplegangers.
"You will suffer for that beast" the Hunter shouted at the dopp.

Andrys whispered a few words and then reached up towards the sky.As he reached up , a pair of arms sprouted from the cobblestone street and grasped the doppleganger by its left leg.

"That should hold you till we are done" With that said , Andrys draws both of his swords and advances on the beast. His short sword is dripping with a thick greenish black fluid and the wounding sword glitters menaceingly in the dim light.
__________________
\"How much do I love you?? I\'ll tell you one thing, it\'d be a whole hell of a lot more if you stopped nagging me and made me a friggin sandwich.\"
The Hunter of Jahanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 09:10 PM   #56
Billy Yank
The Magister
 

Join Date: March 4, 2002
Location: Northern Virginia
Age: 52
Posts: 132
By this time, Michael has equipped his buckler and short bow. While the hunter deals with the greater dopp, he scans around for more threats. He remembers to say farewell as the lion disappears.
__________________
[url]\"http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Billy Yank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 11:46 AM   #57
illsha damoul
The Magister
 

Join Date: March 17, 2002
Location: Lancashire, England
Age: 33
Posts: 113
pulls his hood up around his head and charges at the dopp screaming "death to you foul beast that kills innocents, how u remind me of my mother for that you must pay" when he is about 50 yards away from the dopp he suddenly stops and screams "die my the hand of me!" at this he starts swirling his hands around and forms a sword like object which leaps out of his hands and is projected towards the dopp, also a cow drops from the sky and lands on Illsha doing 4 damage. He mutters "damn cow".

[ 04-03-2002, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: illsha damoul ]
__________________
Mad, mad ill show you mad!!!!<br /><br />Let the half-drow consume your soul!<br /><br />
illsha damoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 02:47 PM   #58
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult
 

Join Date: June 3, 2001
Location: There is no IRL, Only AFK.
Age: 30
Posts: 4,896
*The Two Arms Holding The Doppelganger, Let Go As The Strong Dopp Broke Free. The Sword Flew Towards Him And Struck In His Left Shoulder, Ripping Into Him, And Straight Out The Other Side*
*Letting Out A Howl, The Doppelganger Laid His Palm Over The Hole, And It Healed Up*

"Youuuu Can Not Ssssstop Meee Primattte"

*With That, He Ran Towards The Group*

*Eruna Pulled Out A Small Horn From Under His Belt And Blasted It. Expecting It To Summon A Hidden Army Of Some Form, His Companions Were Half Dissapointed To Find That It Wasn't A Magical Instrument*
*Swooping Down, He Drew His Sword And Dived Towards The Dopp*
__________________
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like; you wanna trade cards? Damn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:32 PM   #59
illsha damoul
The Magister
 

Join Date: March 17, 2002
Location: Lancashire, England
Age: 33
Posts: 113
The cow eventully stands up, Illsha then jumps on the back of the cow, grabs hold of its head and digs his heels in the beasts side. The cow relectantly starts plodding towards the dopp. Illsha then pulls out his sling and attacks the dopp.

OOC: ill let Beaumanoir decide whether my attacks hit and wot effects my sling brings about if tahts alright?? if not i will decide myself, please let me know either way
__________________
Mad, mad ill show you mad!!!!<br /><br />Let the half-drow consume your soul!<br /><br />
illsha damoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 03:37 PM   #60
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult
 

Join Date: June 3, 2001
Location: There is no IRL, Only AFK.
Age: 30
Posts: 4,896
OOC: Oh No, Please, You Have My Permission To Decide Yourself. Your Sling Is Too Complicated For Me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
__________________
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like; you wanna trade cards? Damn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fire room madjim Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal 5 12-30-2002 11:29 AM
Fire Room In The Crypt - How? Hawkwind Wizards & Warriors Forum 11 03-28-2001 11:08 PM
crypt fire room? Kell Dogg Wizards & Warriors Forum 2 02-12-2001 06:19 AM
fire room help!!!!! syphen Wizards & Warriors Archives 2 12-06-2000 05:36 PM
fire room syphen Wizards & Warriors Archives 2 12-06-2000 07:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved