Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-02-2001, 04:03 PM   #1
deborakaye
Welcomed New User

Can anyone tell me where I can get more information on creating AI scripts for my party to use in battles?

I've downloaded the AI Compile from Interplay, but the info that comes with it is too sketchy. It's been a long time since I did any programming!

If I could even get hold of some scripts before they were compiled, I think I could figure out how to write my own.

Please, can anyone help me?
deborakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 05:08 PM   #2
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

There is no easily located repository for scripts. I asked about them a few months ago and was told to look around the Baldur's Gate areas, as the scripts are similar. Here is a link to a prior post involving location of scripts. Good luck on your search!

"Send in a bard! This forum needs a scripter!!!"

------------------

DawnChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 06:14 PM   #3
deborakaye
Welcomed New User

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DawnChaser:
[B]There is no easily located repository for scripts. I asked about them a few months ago and was told to look around the Baldur's Gate areas, as the scripts are similar. Here is a link to a prior post involving location of scripts. Good luck on your search!

Thanks for the info DawnChaser. I've been looking around and have gathered some scripts. WhistlingLeaf sent me a few that look interesting. Unfortunately, some of other scripts don't seem to work, or aren't quite what I was looking for.

Again, thanks for the info.
deborakaye is offline   Reply With Quote