Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-26-2002, 03:25 PM   #11
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

*sigh*
I have to go to work soon, but I really want to stay and watch some butt get kicked.
Old 07-26-2002, 03:25 PM   #12
Axil
Dungeon Master

What happened to your moderator status Cloudy?
Old 07-26-2002, 03:26 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
anyways, its the first troll ive ever seen in action. cant believe i catched it live, lol! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL same here.

A note for Z (going on a troll's comment made in another thread has prompted me to go ahead and post this...I stopped myself earlier)...if you can trace their IPs to Fayetteville NC or Elizabethtown KY, I would put money on them being members of my family and can provide you with names, addresses and phone numbers to give to the proper authorities.

If it turns out that they are members of my family...you can see why I don't interact with them LOL.

Old 07-26-2002, 03:27 PM   #14
Lord Shield

the mod status is forum-specific unfortunately

and what's the point in baiting morons, Neb? may as well go fishinh for fish washeed up on the shore LOL!!

Old 07-26-2002, 03:28 PM   #15
norompanlasolas

yep, that angel too. and possibly jamaica man, and the guardians... wow! its a full out frontal attack!!!
Old 07-26-2002, 03:29 PM   #16
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Yeh good idea Cloudy i did rise to it earlier but it helped...made me feel superior....im not an attention seeker...
Felix
Old 07-26-2002, 03:29 PM   #17
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
the mod status is forum-specific unfortunately

and what's the point in baiting morons, Neb? may as well go fishinh for fish washeed up on the shore LOL!!
Meh, I just like kicking around such amazingly stupid people, it's my hobby [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2002, 03:30 PM   #18
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
yep, that angel too. and possibly jamaica man, and the guardians... wow! its a full out frontal attack!!!
you think os? to me it just looks like a skidmark that's gonna be wipeed off

Old 07-26-2002, 03:36 PM   #19
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ah. I see that the useless children have come out to play. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img] Do they realize this is akin to a "denial of service attack" and may be a prosecutable offense under the law? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 07-26-2002, 03:39 PM   #20
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, the one POSITIVE aspect of all this is that the legitimate newbies will get to see how quickly and effectively IronWorks handles this type of behavior.

The clock is ticking.......