Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 02:45 PM   #21
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Not me, Sigmar, I leave afteer you get here. How's tricks?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-16-2002, 03:27 PM   #22
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, Cloudy, glad that you are feeling better. A/C probably helped becuse it filters out pollen #1 cause of sinus trouble this time of year. My morning run went really well. We have had tons of rainfall (wettest March in history) and the wildflowers are just popping up. Bluebonnets cover the roadside, Indian Paintbrush along with them, Texas Star (one of my favorites), and Broomflower, I saw all of these on my run. The grass is long and green, and it just makes me want to run out and join the new foals, rolling in the grass and whinnying.
Actually, uss, those are Southern sayings, and are said nowdays more in self-parody than otherwise. Texans (and Southerners) do not ever refer to themselves as Yankees. That is the people that live in the Northeastern U.S., like Cloudykins. As for your compatriots disapproval of U.S. actions, well, I can't muster enough emotion to worry. I might remind them that without us, they would still be under Russian domination, but they probably wouldn't care. As for you, you can read and write English, in an American forum, so you are probably a sneaky spy, trained to infiltrate IW secrets.
oh come on, what secrets could i possibly get from here? plans how to kill firkraag? tell me how to kill him, and ill sell the info to the Russian government . ok, one other question for you, as an american. do americans have very much hate against Osama Ibn Ladin? ive seen many Osama killing games, so that means that most of you do hate him. but if you had a gun, and you would see Osama, would you kill him? this question goes for all the americans here. ok, this is a wierd topic.
Ps:T- Did you get Nodrom out of the maze? is he good?
Old 04-16-2002, 03:38 PM   #23
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, Cloudy, glad that you are feeling better. A/C probably helped becuse it filters out pollen #1 cause of sinus trouble this time of year. My morning run went really well. We have had tons of rainfall (wettest March in history) and the wildflowers are just popping up. Bluebonnets cover the roadside, Indian Paintbrush along with them, Texas Star (one of my favorites), and Broomflower, I saw all of these on my run. The grass is long and green, and it just makes me want to run out and join the new foals, rolling in the grass and whinnying.
Actually, uss, those are Southern sayings, and are said nowdays more in self-parody than otherwise. Texans (and Southerners) do not ever refer to themselves as Yankees. That is the people that live in the Northeastern U.S., like Cloudykins. As for your compatriots disapproval of U.S. actions, well, I can't muster enough emotion to worry. I might remind them that without us, they would still be under Russian domination, but they probably wouldn't care. As for you, you can read and write English, in an American forum, so you are probably a sneaky spy, trained to infiltrate IW secrets.
Hi, Galadria, aren't the bluebonnets beautiful? I'm a huge fan of them. I've got some pictures of ones that I took last weekend (Sunday) around Denton, but I need to resize them before I post them up here.

Around Denton we get Primrose, Bluebonnet, and Indian Paintbrush all mixed together in a riot of pink, blue-violet, and red. I'm not sure what the purple ones are called (Vetch, I think?) but there's lot of it out there, too.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 04-16-2002, 03:44 PM   #24
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
oh come on, what secrets could i possibly get from here? plans how to kill firkraag? tell me how to kill him, and ill sell the info to the Russian government . ok, one other question for you, as an american. do americans have very much hate against Osama Ibn Ladin? ive seen many Osama killing games, so that means that most of you do hate him. but if you had a gun, and you would see Osama, would you kill him? this question goes for all the americans here. ok, this is a wierd topic.
Dear Uss: I think Miss Galadria was joking; that's what the was for. Seriously, though, I certainly wouldn't kill anyone, although I have no love for that particular individual. There are probably others here who feel differently, but I have little or no dealings with them...those are people who would probably kill their own as well. I don't traffic with killers, not that I know of, at least.

Cheers,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 04-16-2002, 03:50 PM   #25
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
quote:
*starts singing*

I'm all alooooooooooooooooooooone...
There's nobody here besiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide meeeeeeeeeeee...
Nobody to deriiiiiiiiiiiiiive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

*ducks tomatoes*

uhh.. Barbara Streissand? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]The donkey in Shrek. Actually, I don't know the original writer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL Bahamut, I don't table dance. Only cloud dance.
[/QUOTE]oh, ive seen that movie! its pretty good! but i think Emperors New Groove was still better [img]smile.gif[/img] . have you seen Fight Club, Requiem: For A Dream of American Psycho? those are good movies ! and the best comedies arent movies like Scary Movie. they are stuff like Monty Python, Top Secret, Airplane. though this is very off topic
Old 04-16-2002, 03:53 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Someone called for a Yankee girl? Haha!

I do hate allergy season but it's not TOO bad yet and AC helps immensely. I find it is easier to fight things off when you actually get some sleep!

Everything is blooming up here too, Galadria!
Old 04-16-2002, 03:58 PM   #27
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Dear Uss: I think Miss Galadria was joking; that's what the was for. Seriously, though, I certainly wouldn't kill anyone, although I have no love for that particular individual. There are probably others here who feel differently, but I have little or no dealings with them...those are people who would probably kill their own as well. I don't traffic with killers, not that I know of, at least.

Cheers,
-Saz
[/QUOTE]lol! i also think she was kidding. thats also why i had a there.
if you dont traffic with killers, why are you talking to me
actually, i wouldnt do it either. i dont really hate him, though i wanna know what was the purpose of his actions. i think hes too much of a religious guy to do it just for fun [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 04-16-2002, 05:55 PM   #28
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Good morning everyone.... How are things around the globe today??
Old 04-16-2002, 05:58 PM   #29
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
*starts singing*

I'm all alooooooooooooooooooooone...
There's nobody here besiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide meeeeeeeeeeee...
Nobody to deriiiiiiiiiiiiiive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

*ducks tomatoes*

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] awwwww I missed Nessie being here.... what bad luck for me
Old 04-16-2002, 06:03 PM   #30
Neb
Account deleted by Request

And you almost missed me as well.... I'm off to bed for the night after a couple more posts..... Goodnight everyone!