Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 07-10-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I'm actually asking this for a friend. She is at the point where she is doing the Warrior's Test. You're supposed to go to Kogoruhn and get three items. She has the three items in her inventory. Her journal did not update however. When she talks to Sul-Matuul, he says that she needs to collect the three items and she never gets a dialogue option to give him the three items she has in her inventory. If I remember right, doesn't your journal update at this point?

She did a whole bunch of other stuff before she decided to go talk to Sul-Matuul, so she doesn't want to go back and start over.

Is there any way around this? Someone have any suggestions? Can the journal be edited to show that she did indeed collect these items?

Would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Old 07-10-2003, 07:09 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Is this an X-box or a PC Version ? Is she defenitely sure she has the right items in her inventory ? Did she try the wise woman as well ?

If all of that is done, than i can think of nothing else but a very nasty bug. I wouldn't know how to edit the journal, or if that's even possible, sorry.
Old 07-10-2003, 07:25 PM   #3
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

PC Version. Don't know about the wise woman, will definitely check it out. Yes, she does have the three items: corprus weepings, house dagoth cup and shadow shield.
Old 07-10-2003, 07:33 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

try pressing every conversation option available.

on the other hand, make sure it is the corprus weepings from Koguruhn that your friend is carrying. the game has a nasty habit of not recognizing it.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 09:24 PM   #5
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thanks, got it. She didn't have the right cup.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:35 PM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Avalon:
Thanks, got it. She didn't have the right cup.
LOL Really ? It's not easy to miss, there's a big insignia on the cup. And if i'm not mistaken it's not even in the big building, but in one of the surrounding houses.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:30 AM   #7
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

It's not that she missed it. What happened was that she had it in her inventory, but then over the course of several other long quests, had either lost it or gotten rid of it. So, I added it to her inventory and I didn't realize that there were two cups with the same name and I just added the wrong one.