Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 03:17 AM   #1
Nesmodai

Ok this may seem like I'm a dumbass and that's ok... I'm your average RPG player, there's nothing i like better, but I either have a really fucked up bug in the game Or I'm more stupid than I thought and deserve the title of DORK!
So if anyone can tell me how to get out of the town Ishad N'ha, I would be most gratefull.

Am I supposed to be able to click on one of the gates either left of the wizards guild or the right of the town hall because I can't use either of them and I swear I have checked every inch of the town... but I can't exit the village.... SO PLEASE SOMEONE tell me I'm a dumbass and post a message on how to get out.

CHEERS

Nesmodai

Old 11-07-2000, 04:09 AM   #2
Kenwyn

I don't think you're the dumbass but I can't say the same about either your game or your computer. You get out of town by clicking on either gate depending on which direction you want to go. There are no secret exits. Good Luck!

Old 11-07-2000, 04:12 AM   #3
Nesmodai

Thanks for the reply... Oh well that pretty much curtains me until they bring out a patch I suppose... I can't exactly complete any of my quests at the moment without the exit function.

Thanks for the help

Nesmodai

Old 11-07-2000, 09:14 AM   #4
Fendris

>>Am I supposed to be able to click on one of the gates either left of the wizards guild or
>>the right of the town hall because I can't use either of them and I swear I have checked
>>every inch of the town... but I can't exit the village.... SO PLEASE SOMEONE tell me
>>I'm a dumbass and post a message on how to get out.

>Thanks for the reply... Oh well that pretty much curtains me until they bring out a patch I
> suppose... I can't exactly complete any of my quests at the moment without the exit function

Actually to me it look like you are using W2K. I had same problems until I found a sollution
for this on another WnW board. The trick is to convert the town movies into old style
(uncompressed) avi files. This makes the movies about 10 times larger (about 30MB) but
at last you can play the game.

check out this link, there you can read how to convert the avi's.
http://www.sitepowerup.com/mb/view.a...ply=900&Page=1

Hope this helps,
-Fen

---Spoiler alert---
Get the WnW Roster editor at http://www.urtools.de
---Spoiler alert---