Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 08:20 PM   #61
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Ha. I'll never get booted off of AIM, because I never get on. How's everybody this evening? I got the Hammer of Comminution, made 14th level, and got Mastership in Hammers (does a little dance).
*nods blankly, not having any idea about PsT*

Sounds cool Galadria.
Old 04-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #62
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Lioness, I like your new quote. I got bored going through BGII for the 9th time and started and old saved game, and now I'm hooked. It is real roleplaying, though I wish that they had allowed a female Nameless One, Lord knows that women can be scarred and ugly, and I sure see a lot of tattoed ones. Lots of conversations, but the NPC's are pretty cool.
I saw Dungeon Siege in the store, today, but I thought, "Naaah!, I'm gonna wait for NWN.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:01 PM   #63
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanks galadria. [img]smile.gif[/img] I found a bunch of them on this site my aunt has. heh, It's stunning for once I don't have a stream of titles in my sig.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:35 PM   #64
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey everybody!! Wow ive been gone along time! Ive been way busy these last couple weeks! Wanna hear? You better cause u have no choice! Muhahaha [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Friday: Ive officially been kicked off the computer until my dad says otherwise. I say when hes not home i have full rights, so shhh !

Saturday: Jazz festival at Fullerton University, got 1st place! woohoo! And we did like really bad too! Also, 2 other guys told me i have a nice ass: one a sax player from another highschool, the other the infamous friend who got me sick. Great friend huh? lol.

Sunday: The best friggin day of the weekend. In the morning my dad took me down to the airport, im finally getting my flying lessons(was supposed to start last year...)! Hmm my instructor is really cute too...tall, brown spikey hair, brown eyes, in his 20s..perfect [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] !
Sunday night! POP DISASTER TOUR!!!! Weee! Jimmy Eat World, Greenday, Blink182. Got there kinda late, and by the time we made it to the stands JEW had started theyre 2nd to last song [img]tongue.gif[/img] . But ah...then Greenday came out...my eyes popped when i saw Billy...hes lost a lot of weight, and is even more friggin sexy then he was in July [img]graemlins/drooler.gif[/img] . Then Blink came out..they were more talkative this time, which was good , but Toms guitar had way too much feedback...so it kinda ruined that aspect...Greenday rocks! *raises both hands in traditional punk sign *
Now on the downside, i didnt get home until 1:15AM...so my dad said i could skip band and got to school during 3rd period, meaning i get like 4 extra hours of sleep. Unfortunatley i 4got that we're doing the stupid SAT9 testing. So at 7:20 my friend Emily who came to the concert with me showed up and was like um...we need to go(school starts at 7:51)! So i jumped into the clothes i wore to the concert...which reeked heavily of pot...oopsie! I dont smoke the stuff btw, nasty nasty.
Ive also been reading a book called the Memoirs of Cleopatra. Awesome book! If you like stuff about Rome, you should read that .

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I know she will be around soon - LadyBlue - I have a question of you...(whispers)...would you mind if I used your name in a Certain Story I'm doing...you would be a cleric under Father Bronze...it would involve me putting you into potiential harm with possible death involved AND I would have total creative license about your character, but I would try to uphold the nature of your character. You would be a Chaste Madien of Lawful Good Alignment......let me know if that's cool..... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
BK, i give you permission to use my name, just dont kill me! Are you doing it on the internet? I wanna read it! And if i get rescued by whatever threatens 2 end my life, i will b immensly grateful

So...back to present...how is everybody?
Old 04-22-2002, 09:37 PM   #65
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
im finally getting my flying lessons(
You lucky bastard! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I hope you realise just how lucky you are!
Old 04-22-2002, 10:09 PM   #66
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
I saw Dungeon Siege in the store, today, but I thought, "Naaah!, I'm gonna wait for NWN.
Dear Galadria: Do consider Morrowind as well. It's going to be a great one by all accounts I've heard (not to mention I've only waited six YEARS for this game, LOL!)

I saw in our store that Ps:T is on sale for $9.95 (CD in jewel case only). I'm toying with the idea of picking it up and playing it, but don't know how much it would take to learn the new interface, and like I have any more time? All I need is one more thing to feed my addiction, ROTFL!

Cheers,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 04-22-2002, 10:15 PM   #67
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
BK, i give you permission to use my name, just dont kill me! Are you doing it on the internet? I wanna read it! And if i get rescued by whatever threatens 2 end my life, i will b immensly grateful
BWHAHAHAAHAHA...ehm...I mean, thanks, Lady Blue the Third...I will endevor to keep harm from your body...but we go in times of great trial...I'll post a quick and dirty of the previous plot line before I post the new stuff - or maybe I'll just repost the stuff a couple of days ahead of time...unless someone has all the links here...I think WOLFGIR has 'em on his site, too....but like I said, you will be a Virtuous Cleric... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-22-2002, 10:17 PM   #68
Black Knight

Oh yeah, *crosses fingers behind back* I promise not to kill you off...well, at least in the first couple of new chapters...and there are always other Clerics who could raise you back to life...happens occasionally... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-22-2002, 10:55 PM   #69
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hi all

Good thing for you Saz you even saw a Torment CD...

Well I am glad to that that most are having a great evening/day...
Old 04-22-2002, 11:28 PM   #70
Black Knight

G'night, all...sweet dreams...

BK