Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-16-2002, 01:30 PM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

a Dodge Viper is what I'm wanting. I am sorry to say I have no idea where to find a picture. I am just told they have a v12.
Old 11-16-2002, 01:33 PM   #42
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Larry did you get the PM? !
Old 11-16-2002, 02:54 PM   #43
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Larry did you get the PM? !
Yeah, thanks for sending it.
Old 11-16-2002, 06:53 PM   #44
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oooo, I LOVE corvettes, especially the older models. Just give it to me Animal! I promise I'll make steady payments until I pay it off 20 years from now! Pwease!

Oh, and I think that what Megabot needs is a nice green and red Gremlin, I mean, that pretty much says it all

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-16-2002, 07:00 PM   #45
purre
Banned

Well,I am quite happy driving Chevrolet Blazer (biggest car in my schools parking lot -evil laugh- and smallest driver in my school! -evil laugh-)
I would buy it (as a present for my corvette loving bother) if:
1.I had money
2.you would post it to Finland
Old 11-16-2002, 07:03 PM   #46
purre
Banned

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] But
<--What is that? Looks suspiciusly MALE drow fighter to me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2002, 07:13 PM   #47
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by purre:
Well,I am quite happy driving Chevrolet Blazer (biggest car in my schools parking lot -evil laugh- and smallest driver in my school! -evil laugh-)
I would buy it (as a present for my corvette loving bother) if:
1.I had money
2.you would post it to Finland
I'm pretty sure the postage on that would be a little over the top.
Well, I've pretty much done it. I've accepted the offer, and monday assuming he has the funds we transfer ownership. My GTO is in the body shop now for paint and should be ready at the end of next week.
With winter upon us, this gives me 6 or 7 months to grab myself another project before I miss her. Bye, bye baby!!
Old 11-16-2002, 08:26 PM   #48
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Americans USED to make good cars, not any more. You want a good car, you gotta look towards Japan. Toyota and Honda as much as I hate to admit own the market for cars here.
Although, I remember the Niva and the Lada...
Yeah, unfortunately they do own the market, but speaking as a mechanic they're still crap...and they're sucking the domestic manufacturers into their style of car. (ie, lightweight and unable to resist the brush of a hip on the fender, let alone a raccoon on the front bumper)

Hondas and Toyotas are reliable, but they still don't last any longer than the domestics in total longevity and when they break, it's expensive. Not to mention their legendary susceptibility to rust. If you plan on keeping a car, say ten years, the domestics are still the best bet for low cost running.

As for the Vette, it still rules! The foreign makes (except for Porsche or the Italian supercars) make absolutely nothing that competes directly with it.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:55 PM   #49
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Americans USED to make good cars, not any more. You want a good car, you gotta look towards Japan. Toyota and Honda as much as I hate to admit own the market for cars here.
Although, I remember the Niva and the Lada...
Yeah, unfortunately they do own the market, but speaking as a mechanic they're still crap...and they're sucking the domestic manufacturers into their style of car. (ie, lightweight and unable to resist the brush of a hip on the fender, let alone a raccoon on the front bumper)

Hondas and Toyotas are reliable, but they still don't last any longer than the domestics in total longevity and when they break, it's expensive. Not to mention their legendary susceptibility to rust. If you plan on keeping a car, say ten years, the domestics are still the best bet for low cost running.

As for the Vette, it still rules! The foreign makes (except for Porsche or the Italian supercars) make absolutely nothing that competes directly with it.
[/QUOTE]I'm with Sir Krustin on this. How many 280Z's do you see driving around these days. Ummm 0. Plenty of old Z28's though
Old 11-16-2002, 08:59 PM   #50
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...Nissan%20300ZX

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...Nissan%20300ZX

My personal case for the 300ZX