Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 07:55 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Hehehe, I know, I have been SOOO preoccupied, ahh well. It's been going very well. I played hookey today to stay home and surf the boards, had a great day, the wee is young though and there are some not so fun things on the horizon, so I'm trying to hang out and have fun while I can, you know? What about your week? Going well? How's the packing going?

I understand re the "not so fun things on the horizon", aka moving. I'll be off the board probably Thursday as we are getting the keys then. Don't know yet though if we'll actually start moving then. Definitely Friday though. I as well have taken off the ENTIRE week for all this. Hey, I need to pack, move, and err, spam before I have to go!! boohoo! I hope nobody forgets me! What a whiney baby I am! I'll most likely be back by next week at the latest yet still I whine! I...AM..ADDICTED...TO...THIS...BOARD...!!! What is your particular "horizon" look like?

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 07:56 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bahmut! No bartender on duty...LoA said he'd be back but I'll believe it when his drunken butt is behind the bar or on the chair I'm in...teehee

I think you can find something to drink around here though...hmmm...wonder if I can start the self-serve bar. Charge twice as much for the privilege of serving yourself! LOL Can summon a wyvern to watch the liqour as you pour...hahaha...

Cloudy, thinking of all the gold she could rake in.

Old 03-27-2001, 07:56 PM   #23
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I understand re the "not so fun things on the horizon", aka moving. I'll be off the board probably Thursday as we are getting the keys then. Don't know yet though if we'll actually start moving then. Definitely Friday though. I as well have taken off the ENTIRE week for all this. Hey, I need to pack, move, and err, spam before I have to go!! boohoo! I hope nobody forgets me! What a whiney baby I am! I'll most likely be back by next week at the latest yet still I whine! I...AM..ADDICTED...TO...THIS...BOARD...!!! What is your particular "horizon" look like?

Heh, glum in the short run, better in the long run. My situation is similar to Moriden's if that gives you an idea.

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 07:56 PM   #24
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok Ok, we Yanks'll sell anything!
"Sell" anything?? Heck, we'll buy anything!

Hi Cloudy -n- KDog -n- LadyZ -n- Epona -n- Zeeke (nice to meet you Sir)
How are all of you today?? I've been lurking for awhile.. it takes a long time to catch up with you all!!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-27-2001, 07:58 PM   #25
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

How are all of you today?? I've been lurking for awhile.. it takes a long time to catch up with you all!!

Fair Bilqis, How are you this evening? How are things in the Great White North?
Oh, by the way, this charmer over here is Zeeke, an old friend of mine. We used to battle evil together quite a bit, when I still hired out my sword...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 07:59 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Mood rings? LOL...mine is blue...(pout) Er, pet rocks at the door? Ok, I guess...but what happens if I throw it at someone? Will I be charged with cruelty to rocks or assault? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My ring is a deep purple. Wonder what that signifies? No charges re pet rocks, use them at your discrepancy. They can have many uses, yeah, that's the ticket, many uses! Carry your pet rock with pride!

Um, sorry, I need a good story...KDog? Tell us one? puhleeeease? (batbat, flutter flutter)

Are you lilting again? Heeheee!
Cloudy

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 07:59 PM   #27
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

Hello, bilqis! How are you this fine evening?
Old 03-27-2001, 08:01 PM   #28
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

**bilqis curtseys formally and offers her hand to Zeeke for a friendly handshake** Nice to meet you Sir Zeeke. Welcome to our Inn - the friendliest place on the net! (and filled with the most fascinating people!) Any friend of KDog's is a friend of mine. We Minnesotans need to stick together!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 08:03 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Hi folks,
What are the house specialties tonight? Any good entertainment at the inn? And I WANT A PET ROCK!!!
(what in the hell is a pet rock? - I still want one though!!)

Epona,

Behold the wicker basket that holds the sacred pet rocks from the land of "Waybackwhen." Choose any one you like, I have different natural colors and all shapes and sizes. I purchased them from the Charlie franchise. Their value should be obvious. For a small fee I can sell you a velvet pouch if you'd like. Did you get a mood ring?

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:03 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Kdog, you are an evil, evil man!

Unfortunately, he speaks the truth. That would be the story of New Year's Eve 2 years ago. Don't remember most of the stripping thing, but I guess I put on somewhat of a show. Just glad they don't have pictures...
No pictures? Oh dear...well, that just means you'll need to re-enact it for us...you know , so we get the full flavor of KDog's rather well-told tale...

Er, loincloth? HAHAHHA...why do I think my fellow bard took a few liberties in the telling? LOLOLOL!

Gee and all I did was warp a house hunting thread.... Hmmm...wonder if we can find the thread What's your tipple? Good stories there, Zeeke...might be in BG2 or here. I only inadvertently sold myself to an Uzbeki farmer in a farmer's market in Moscow, no er, stripshow...

CloudDancer....I could win a megaspam award for all the Moscow stories...so I haven't posted too many.