Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2001, 10:29 AM   #31
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

And feel free to kick Memny, will you, he's getting mighty uppity since he started avoiding the Storm-Queen! LOL

!!!!!!!

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 02:05 PM   #32
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Afternoon, CB, just wanted to say Hi on your post. The Chapter is in the nitpicking stage, now. I hope to post it this afternoon.

BK
________
Fucktube.om

Last edited by Black Knight; 03-21-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2001, 02:09 PM   #33
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Bilqis, love the sig!

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?
Old 03-03-2001, 02:38 PM   #34
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Again?? OK
Well I´m now (tonight) 27 years old. I work as a graphic/webdesigner nut I don´t do codeing.. Ilike to play computer games, roleplaying games. Thats why I´m here in the first place. I also like to sport and trining and I´m very keen on Martial arts allthough I´m shit out of luck and usually gets beaten alot cause I don´t have the brains to back down.. I´m a social drinker, an artist and writer wannabe dabbling in it anyway. My strong sides are that I´m open to most things and that I only lie about armystories and last-night-in-the-heat-of-alcohol-stories. I´m a very kind person once you get to knoe me, but that can be hard to do since I´m very blunt in some of my jokes sometimes..
Bad sides, lazy, bad self esteam (missed that one eh?) my spelling is sometimes really terrible ..

People I know of at the board.
I ahve had the pleasure to be taking to a lot of different people and to mention you allwould be a timeconsuming and boring experience so if your not mentioned it is not to say that you´re forgotten!!

Tobbin_OHF, a very friendly and nice person, likes to write and do so with splendor!
Cloudy, a nice talkative person who is friendly and not afraid to start a new deabate
Memnoch, a very good advisor and one who has not only helped out in the game and this board but also has intrigued me more into the game by not telling all of the hints right out!
Ladywendy, a beatiful woman I have noticed and friendly.
Stealthy, a Scot with the heart at the right place, a fellow web dabbler and takes good initiatives about making people show their faces publicly!
Moiraine, my heroine! (ok female hero if I got it wrong whiskey, redwine and champagne are not to be advised when trying to spell but it makes your mind fly) cause she is a mother who lets her son play Roleplaying games with her and her Hubby who is supposed to be a great cook. I really like that woman!
Hellfire, he is a fire alright not late to make any appointments for verbal battering!
And all of the rest of you who are not mentioned, you really made one of my thesis come true, there is something about roleplyers, something so good it can not be turned downed.. When I can explain it all I will come back to you.

And well this is a special one, don´t really know him that well and haven´t talked as much as I have wanted to but Yorick, our own bard is something out of the blue. A great modern hero for us here. Wise words, an open mind and great perspectives of the world, I wish you well in your travels dude!!
Ok, enough dravel from me!
Ok, well you may have noticed that I have a thing for wolves!

------------------

::WOLFGIR::
Old 03-03-2001, 02:41 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, Memny, yah probably. Sorry, no good comeback lines.. I've just spent two hours on the phone consoling that friend who lost her cat today and making small and serious talk while blowing my nose because dammit, Ginger needed me, but now I'm miserable through and through. She didn't need this on top of her husband being laid off from work, some politicking at her own job and a number of other misfortunes. She is one of the people I am closest to in that group and I'm emotionally drained after the emails and phone call.

Apologies all... Cloudy needs cheering up and her cat group is in mourning so it's not likely to happen there.

Hey BK- that story will be most welcome!!!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 02:45 PM   #36
Hesperex

ARGGGGG the madness of it all...Lloth this is chaotic beyond even you...

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 02:52 PM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Apologies all... Cloudy needs cheering up and her cat group is in mourning so it's not likely to happen there.

Cloudy

Hey I'm about to go to bed but just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that

Since I will be offline for a while, consider it open season on ME!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 02:53 PM   #38
Hesperex

About me eh: Well I am Hesperex De'Vorass of the 5th house of Menzoberanzan, 1st Son of Matron Bane De'Vorass. I left home when I was 28 years old and joined up with the notorious Mercenary warband Bregan D'aerth and I left that organisation when I was 65 years of age and then I became a freelance assassin for both the surface world and here I am today at the tender young age of 103 My fighting style is Duel wielding,ever poisoned enchanted dagger as left handed weapon and Magical Sabre as right handed, I...apropriated the Sabre from an elven champion for my own vile uses.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hesperex (edited 03-03-2001).]

Old 03-03-2001, 02:58 PM   #39
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Yorick: Thank you for noticing. Think I should keep this one? Where are you now?

Cloudy: I'm sorry to hear of your friend's sadness. It's hard to be far away from someone you care about when they are having troubles. But at least you have been able to comfort her somewhat. Wish it was easy for me to be amusing so I could cheer you up. *sigh*

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-03-2001, 03:03 PM   #40
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Bilqis, do you like Celtic dragons, I have a great wyrm in celtic style I can scan and send yo you!

------------------

::WOLFGIR::