Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2002, 05:09 PM   #81
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

To Cerek's character only!!!:

The floor is wooden.
The dragon outside has spied 7 men cloaked in dark robes, sneaking around the building.
Cerek, your mind reading of the barkeep has discovered that two men sitting at that back table whom appear to be drunkards are actually wizards that have alerted the guards to your presence in the tavern. When the men break through the door, the wizards will start casting magic, one of defence to his allies, and one of offense against your companions.
You also discover that the barkeep is attracted to Attalus...

[ 04-26-2002, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-26-2002, 05:30 PM   #82
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA(She goes to the room that she felt was Britomart's, and finds the door locked. She bashes it with her mace and opens the door. The room is a mess, but she finds some papers on the desk and a curious ring. She pockets the items and leaves, rejoining the group in the bar.) (To TAO) "She's not here. We should go. I found an elven lass that Britomart had captured and was going to sell. She said, before she left, that an army attacked her town, killed all the men, and are selling the women and children into slavery. I must alert my Order. We must fight this."
Old 04-26-2002, 05:34 PM   #83
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR(Goes over to a table where he detects hostile glances) "All right, who are you and what do you know about what is going on around here?" (Pokes one with his sword)
Old 04-26-2002, 05:45 PM   #84
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Wizard in disguise to Attalus:

"Greetings paladin! Are you here to look for something in particular? I do not know what any of us could do to be of any help!"

OOC>>>I hope Cerek is ready to post soon! If not, then the paladins can detect evil enough to know that somebody is outside the door, with hostile intentions.
Old 04-26-2002, 06:10 PM   #85
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>>Ooh, I got a wizard! IC>
SIR BLANDAMOUR (Casts detect evil, and gets it for all in the room except their party. Gloves are off.)"Yes, indeed, little man, I asked you for information, and I would like you and your companion to stop making those hand gestures, unless you want to decorate that wall behind you." (Casts Holy Smite)
Old 04-26-2002, 06:31 PM   #86
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison's eyes widen in shock as he discovers danger is MUCH closer than expected. He immediately summons Skrith back inside and directs him towards the mage planning the offensive spells. Addison also quickly re-enters the tavern, muttering a spell in as low a voice as possible. He takes long, but measured, steps across the floor to stand behind the mage planning the defensive spells. His monk training allows him to move fairly quickly across the floor without making a noticeable amount of noise.

Before Attalus can answer the "drunk's" question, Addison brings both hands slamming down on either side of the mages head - slapping them against the mans ears just as his Shocking Grasp spell goes off. Lightning crackles around the mages head as his eardrums burst from the physical and magical assault. He falls into the floor, momentarily stunned, yelling in pain as he holds his bleeding ears.

"TO ARMS! ENEMIES ARE UPON US!!!"

The second mage recovers quickly from his shock of the sudden attack. He starts casting a spell, only to lose his concentration as Skrith drops down and delivers a vicious sting to the back of his neck. The mage yelps in pain and instinctively swipes at the dragon, but misses badly.

He turns his attention back to Addison just as 5 orange globes of energy dart from his hands, striking the mage square in the chest and knocking him back several steps.

"TAO - There are several cloaked figures surrounding the building to attack us."

[ 04-26-2002, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 04-26-2002, 07:35 PM   #87
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA(Casts Summon Deva-a being of angelic beauty appears and begins smiting the wizards. She draws her sword and wades into them, dissipating their spells. The enchanted sword makes smoking cuts in the wizard's skin.)
Old 04-26-2002, 08:03 PM   #88
mistral4543

Isaura

She awakens, relieved that her sleep has gone undisturbed. Refreshed and almost excited, she gets up and dusts herself before continuing on her aimless travels.

Where do I go? Where do I belong?... Nowhere. ~ Her quick footsteps carry her for the next few hours without difficulty. Despite her best intentions, her thoughts still drift towards Raymond somehow - a most disturbing revelation ~ But it is to be expected. I cannot just forget all that has happened, overnight. ~ Closing her eyes, she remembers his warm embrace and loving kisses and a thrill runs down her spine ~ It's been so long since I was loved... why did I back out?

Stopping in her tracks, she eyes the surrounding greenery somewhat forlornly ~ Perhaps I do not deserve any affection. I've proven myself unworthy of it. ~ The burden in her heart weighs her not a little ~ Very well, then. I shall seek my fortunes in the next city. And hopefully, find my lifelong adventure there. ~ Draws out a parchment and studies it thoughtfully ~ Won't be too long now...

Her pale lips murmur the enchantment and she suddenly feels the urge to sprint forever. Picking up her skirts, she begins on her mad dash to Korrup Shurn, famed city of wealth, her improved haste doubling her movement rate...
Old 04-26-2002, 08:10 PM   #89
mistral4543

Sorsha

They finish their meal in silence. Not the companionable kind which people spoke of dreamily, no; the air of ambiguity crackles with tension of a tender sort, echoing the flames of the warm fire.

When dinner is over, she proceeds to clean up the dishes and tidy up the area, her lashes lowering as she feels his approving gaze upon her back. The thumpity-thump of her heart continues on its irregular ride and she hurriedly bids a bashful goodnight to the virile elf, retreating to her assigned resting place for the night.

Perhaps tomorrow will hail an adventure brimming with challenges. Perhaps it will not pass delightfully and peacefully as she hopes. But no matter. Legolas will be with her, and that is all that matters.

As she drifts off to dreamland, a serene smile creeps onto her soft rosy lips...
Old 04-26-2002, 08:27 PM   #90
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The seven men jump into the room, weapons drawn, and each choose a target to smite. This moment gives the barkeep a chance to start running for safety outside the building.

As two of the seven choose TAO and Raymond as thier targets, and are coming nearer...Raymond began feeling weak and dizzy. The next thing that happened was that he was laying at TAO's feet, writhing in pain... and hair as black as midnight was beginning to course over his body.

This rarity of events made both attackers stop and wonder. Yet, the remaining five had not noticed it. Two are running toward Attalus, one for Galadria, and two for Addison. Eliza was not seen as an immediate threat and therefore ignored.

[ 04-26-2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Closed Thread