Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 01:15 PM   #1
dcch

Well, I know this is going to sound numb... but, I've pretty much explored all (that I can find) inside the Castle.. and have only come up with ONE of these Idols! I thought I had more, til I ID'd them, and the other 4 seem to be Voodoo dolls, and one says it's Ardebrens Relic (which I think is another quest)~ I've seen the ghost by the picture, some guy that was trying to talk to me while I was getting pounded on...and many dead, zombies, guards, etc.

Of course I'll go back and see if I've missed something, but if anyone can offer info to help.. I'd be forever grateful~ (at least until the next post) : )

Thanks,
dh

Old 11-22-2000, 02:51 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu get one from the wiz guy when you talk to him outside the castle (se side)
There is one in the vault, another in the dungeon, another in the armory and one in D'Soto's room (his bedroom in the tower, not where you see D'Soto in the banquet room). Does that help at all??

Wyv
Old 11-22-2000, 05:08 PM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

Also check your journal under Ardibren. If you spoke to him (outside the Castle), he gives you the list of their whereabouts.
Old 11-23-2000, 12:37 AM   #4
dcch

Thanks for the tips! Of course I went back and continued searching ... and as usual, I've done it all backwards.. I managed to complete all the inside stuff (4 idols, 1 relic, 1 journal) BEFORE I returned outside to find Ardibren dying... and yes, he does tell you all you need to know to do the castle... just too bad that you have to leave the castle before you find it out! (like he could have told you most of this, when you first see him, inside the castle).

Anyway.. thanks for the info~ now I just need to do the ritual and kill Haleabus... after that, guess I will head off to the Stout Mine.. then Dragon Spire.

dh