Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 07:38 PM   #1
klutchkargo

Lothander only gave me one regular antidote and a large sheild. I killed the other guy at the Blushing mermaid and drank his special antidote. There is no message in the dialoge box or in the journal that says I have done it right?????
Old 12-17-2000, 12:28 AM   #2
mir_ror
Welcomed New User

After engaging in dialogue with Marek (Lothander's friend-in-conspiracy), you should get something like 'poison removed' in the dialogue box. You don't actually have to drink the potion on his body.
mir_ror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2000, 11:34 PM   #3
Adhrael

Anyway you havent to complete this quest (though you should due to Eagle Bow). If you dont complete you WONT die, be sure.